Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
I truly believe this shampoo helped my hair growth tremendously! The only downside is that it makes your hair pretty dry.
My mom used this shampoo/conditioner on us as kids and I still use it now. I love how thick and smoothe it left my hair.
This shampoo and conditioner made my hair very oily. I also did not notice and difference in the healthiness of my hair.
This gave my hair a really good deep cleaning and really purified my scalp. I just wish they made a sulfate free version!
Drying formula but does help with growth. Not a fantastic smell either but inexpensive. Can find pretty much anywhere.
I cannot get enough of this product! I used this product when I was younger and my hair was the longest it's ever been!
My boyfriend uses this and absolutely loves it. His hair always looks shiny and soft so I would recommend it to others.
Used this product all the time in high school. Forgot the reason I stopped buying , but will definitely purchase again!
This is a great product. I have used it for years and now my daughter uses it and she loves how it makes her hair feel.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos