Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Ive heard this works great on hair. I haven't tried it yet but judging by everyone i know this should work good for my hair.
Love all of there products. love the way it smells. I have used the shampoo and conditioner. I have never used the dangler.
Used this as a teenager because I heard it made your hair grow faster and it do believe it works to achieve a faster length
It's a really good product when your concern is hair growth. The formula is really thick so you have to use a lot of water.
This is what I used when my scalp isn’t super dry from the winter and hair coloring. Always leaves my hair silky and shiny.
This has to be the go to for people with long hair I'm pretty sure we have all got told before... Yeah it's for horses haha
This shampoo paired with the conditioner is very good for hair growth. It is helpful with curly hair and keeping the curls.
I truly believe this shampoo helped my hair growth tremendously! The only downside is that it makes your hair pretty dry.
Because of this shampoo my hair looks and feels good. It helps it grow. And Its only 5 bucks. What more can you ask for?
My mom used this shampoo/conditioner on us as kids and I still use it now. I love how thick and smoothe it left my hair.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos