Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Used this product many many years ago for about a year and then it just didn't work as well because of the weight of my hair.
Leaves my hair feeling so much thicker. Leaves me with my hair looking much fuller for days. Best for people with thin hair.
I had always heard really good things about this product, price is really good the only downside I had with it was the smell.
When someone recommend this product I didn't believe all the things it could do. I'm in love . It helped my hair grow insane
This has to be the go to for people with long hair I'm pretty sure we have all got told before... Yeah it's for horses haha
This made my hair super dey. its rumored to help your hair grow but i used it for months and my hair didn't grow any quicker
This stuff worked wonders on my hair. I switch up my shampoo and conditioner often but this was one of my favorites to use.
This is what I used when my scalp isn’t super dry from the winter and hair coloring. Always leaves my hair silky and shiny.
I didn't like the smell of this. it made my scalp itch. my best friend told me to try it but it couldn't get over the itch.
Ive heard this works great on hair. I haven't tried it yet but judging by everyone i know this should work good for my hair.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos