BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Rachel G.
Jefferson
I recently bought this product and have been using it for about a month. It seems to be a leaving me with clean hair. The downfall it dries my hair out. Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
I love this. I have been using this product for a few minus now and I’m completely satisfying. It doesn’t smell to strong and it leaves my hair so full of volume. It feels thicker and fuller every time I use it.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Mane n Tail shampoo,conditioner & hair detangling spray all work Great! Used every product and specially the detangling spray it took all my nots out and made it soft and no nots in your hair
Corinna M.
This is my go to shampoo I use other shampoos which weigh down my hair and makes it just look not so stylish especially since I have super curly hair and it is manage able with this product.
Cassidy G.
Port Richey
I’ve used this brand of shampoo and conditioner ever since I was a little girl!!! My hair feels the best after using this shampoo and conditioner after I tried out a few other brands!
Ali S.
This product is really good if you want your hair to get long and full but it doesn’t smell the greatest and it made my hair feel a weird texture and not super soft
Jessica B.
Holly
I love this shampoo, it has a really great scent and leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great all day! It's also great because I can wash my.dog with it too!
Milene M.
Washington, DC
I’m using for two weeks and I already notice the difference in my hair. It’s very shine and very heavy what makes it grow faster than ever. Compare in the photos.
Brianna Z.
Love this product ! I've used this off and on since I was young. My mom used this a lot and her hair literally grew to her lower back! It definitely promotes hair growth !
Emily V.
Northville, MI
This isn't the TRUE original formula! Unloved the real original formula, I am a 26 year old who had very long coarse, thick, curly, and unmanageable hair. And now, at only 26, it won't grow past my shoulders, and is very thin, easily dried out, damaged, and will always get split ends even when I take great care of it with products that do amazing.i literally used to use the REAL ORIGINAL, shampoo and conditioner, that You used ON THE HORSES! And my hair grew nonstop, never used heat any styling stuff unless I straightened my hair, and it was one product. And swam twice a day in chlorine sinuses harsh chlorine shampoo sometimes too. Yet my hair grew with this shampoo better than any. I wish the real original formula was brought back !!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon