Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
I cannot rave about this product enough. After using it my hair went from above my shoulders (in my profile pic) to halfway down my back
I used this about 2-3 years ago when I had hair down to my butt. It kept my ends super healthy and definitely sped up the growth process
My hair growth is fast with this also cheap I buy the really big bottles I love the conditioner tho it alway leaves my hair looking good
Love this stuff. Absolutely amazing. Guarantees all that it says it does. Been using for about a month now and have seen amazing results
Salon quality shampoo for a cheap price. Only good things to say about this shampoo, I also love the conditioner that goes along with it
Good if you want to grow out your hair. It literally grows like weeds. Even my hairdresser would ask me what I was using, all the time.
This made my hair grown so thick and long I live it sooo .much! The smell is ok but the magic that this works on your hair is worth it.
I like the shine this product gave to my hair, however with curly hair it doesn't moisturize it completely, so I wouldn't buy it again.
I used this product growing up and it made my hair grow like a weed. If you're trying to grow your hair out, I would use this shampoo.
Used it a lot in high school. Thought it would make my hair grow, which it never did. Dried out my hair more than actually cleaned it.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos