Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
I love the way this stuff makes my hair feel. My hair doesn't get greasy fast when I use this. You don't need a lot, and it still lathers pretty good
I love mane and tail. my friend recommended this product to me a couple years ago and I used it throughout the year not wanting to buy anything else!
Just started using this product, and I love the fact that it lathers better than the other shampoos I've used in the past. My hair feels cleaner too!
I really like it it makes my hair feel and look more healthy, shiny and beautiful then before. the only thing is that it still makes my hair fall out
It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. A lot of people raved about this product and I didn't really like it. I also got it from Sally's.
I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but this shampoo along with the conditioner always makes my hair so soft and shiny. I use it every night. I love it.
I use with the conditioner and actually helped my hair grow. Not expensive at all and you can also use it on you dog to help them get good hair too.
I wish more places still carried this! I have used it for years on my and my horse's mane and it has always resulted in thick, shiny, manageable hair
My hair feels fantastic. Can not wait to see what more this shampoo does for me! So far my hair is appearing to be stronger and healthier than before
This is a great shampoo and conditioner if you want to make your hair stronger and shiny. I love using it after dying my hair as it helps nourish it
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos