BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this stuff! It makes my hair so soft and less frizzy! It's the best shampoo/conditioner I've used and I also love the deep conditioning treatment!
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
I really feel like this in conjunction with the conditioner are perfect. It smells good, it leaves my hair shiny and soft. By far a really good shampoo!
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
I like this shampoo a lot! I think a few washed with this shampoos leaves my hair with a good healthy glow and it looks and feels stronger and healthier
Destiny K.
Amazing product to speed up hair growth, the smell isn't great and it left my hair super dry but my hair did seem stronger and grew faster then usual.
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo is amazing! It always leaves my hair soft and I really do believe it strengthens the strands allowing the hair to grow faster and stronger
Jazmine P.
This is the only shampoo I've used for more than a year because it works wonderfully. It does a great job of cleaning hair all while strengthening it!
Andrea E.
My favorite shampoo, I don't like using anything else. Keeps my hair nice and thick, and grows it like crazy!!! Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
Christine M.
I use this on my Chocolate lab and it leaves her smelling so good and her hair feels so soft and healthy. It definitely gives her more volume. Love it.
Tina N.
MELBOURNE, FL
I used this when I was a teenager to help with split ends and to make my hair healthier while it did help some it didn't full take care of the problem
Katie F.
North Plains, OR
I wish more places still carried this! I have used it for years on my and my horse's mane and it has always resulted in thick, shiny, manageable hair
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon