BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
I really love this shampoo, good for hair over time and helps grow, it is emollient so it's great for any hair type that's dry or dry scalp. Awesome product!
Elvia C.
Miami
Amazing makes my hair feel soft and shiny makes my hair grow. It works amazing for a drugstore product I was choose this over any high priced hair product.
Brittany N.
Buffalo , NY
I used this on my hair for a full year! It made my hair long, luscious and very strong! I would recommend using. It is high in price but totally worth it.
Kenisha K.
Great shampoo. Not a lot of chemicals so my hair always feels soft but clean. I would recommend this to anyone whose hair gets really dry or breaks easily.
Adhan R.
worked on my "horse hair" feels good and detangles arranglurra good sha pop bob poppin mhmm makes me feel like as grown woman who cab do wat evah i wantta
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This product has always been great! It's been in my family since I was a child. It treats your hair good, leaves it soft, shiny, healthy, and smells great.
Ali O.
Tomball, TX
This shampoo is my everyday go to! This product is magical! Not only does this product work great in my hair but it also has strengthened my hair overall!
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN
It fried my hair and I had to get most of it cut off. Yes I'm sure it was the shampoo that did it. I tried many oil treatments but it was far too damaged.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this for a year and it worked wonders on my hair! It grew so much longer and was so silky and soft which helps a lot because I use heat on it daily.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
I like this shampoo a lot! I think a few washed with this shampoos leaves my hair with a good healthy glow and it looks and feels stronger and healthier
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon