BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
BEST PRODUCT EVER, My hair length tends to grow in great lengths when using this product, I have used this product for about a year and my hair is past my butt!
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. I do believe it has helped my hair grow and become thicker. I do wish it made my hair feel a little silkier. It makes my hair a little dry.
Meressa L.
Fairport, NY
This is a staple in my house, it's great for all hair types and isn't harsh at all! The bottle is huge and lasts forever so it's pretty cost effective as well.
nakita h.
I've been using this product since childhood. It leaves my hair clean,smooth, and soft. I've even used it on my kids ,especially my two natural hair daughters.
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
The results are okay for just a little while. After a few weeks I found my hair to begin to be very corse and brittle... I wouldn't recommend it for human use.
Jocelyn 🥀.
I love this product. Ive used it in the past and absolutely loved it. I recently repurchased it and I very glad I did. It makes my hair grow long and healthy!
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
First off, I love the way it smells! It has a great lather and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Only thing is I don't know if it's good for color treated hair.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
This shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! They always make my hair feel really soft and smooth. And it supposedly makes your hair grow so I'm down for that
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
I really love this shampoo, good for hair over time and helps grow, it is emollient so it's great for any hair type that's dry or dry scalp. Awesome product!
Hannah👑💫
Mane n' tail actually helped to grow my hair longer and stronger. I had hair to my shoulders and within a couple months of use , it grew below my shoulders.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon