BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Erica s.
Heard great things about this product however it left my hair very dry. Used with the same brand shampoo and with different brands of shampoo and nothing would help.
Vanessa S.
This shampoo is great if you like to stick to simple and mediocre. I personally like to have strong smelling shampoo. This is also very good prices for the amount in the bottle
Cata B.
Hialeah, FL
Over all liked it but I still don't know if it actually did anything and I think it's best for dry scalp if anything. It doesn't lather at all, smooth. It makes hair stronger.
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
Oldie but goodie. And probably one of the more cost effective shampoos. This can be a little heavier than my hair needs, but with as oily as my hair can get in even a day, this is the only sure fire way to keep it in line.
Kayla F.
Katy, TX
This shampoo always leave my hair so strong and shiny also my hair does don’t break off anymore
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
I love to use this. My dad used it for me when I was little and I still use it. It really conditions your hair and leaving it with little volume and smoothness.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad , NM
I used this back when I was trying to grow my hair out and it helped so much! My hair grew out faster than it ever had and also it made it a little bit thicker.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. I do believe it has helped my hair grow and become thicker. I do wish it made my hair feel a little silkier. It makes my hair a little dry.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
BEST PRODUCT EVER, My hair length tends to grow in great lengths when using this product, I have used this product for about a year and my hair is past my butt!
Tiffany C.
This shampoo is super gentle on your hair! I've heard that it makes your hair grow out faster but I've haven't seen the result myself. I would recommend though!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon