BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I recommend this to everyone that has trouble growing their hair or trying to keep it healthy. The name says it all! My hair is now 36 inches and very thick I love It!
Jessica P.
Orange park, Fl
When I'm trying to grow my hair out, I always use this product! I remember loving the smell when I was a little girl and my grandparents used this. It smells so good!
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Absolutely love this shampoo. Helped my hair grew and made it feel so much healthier after dying my hair so much. The smell somewhat reminds me of the Pert shampoo.
Amber F.
Love this shampoo so much. It makes my hair feel thicker, shiny and sooo smooth! It really gives my hair the extra moisture it needs during the winter months. Will continue to purchase!
Left my hair really dry and it felt horrible and didn't smell the best either. Not worth the money. didn't make my hair feel or look any different other than worse.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
This product smells great. I grew up using this on my horses, and once in a while I will use it on myself. The bottle is huge and will last you a really long time.
Ginny G.
Allentown, PA
I love this I used to use this on my daughter she has very thick hair and this works so well leaves it nice and soft doesn’t smell the best but this product works
Sofia N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft. My hair definitely benefited from this and made it healtheir.
Lauren A.
Mason, NH
I've used on both myself and horses. I couldn't believe it was gentle enough for both humans and animals. It smells so good and leaves hair silky smooth and soft!
Brianne Y.
Oyster bay, NY
This shampoo works miracles. When using with the conditioner, it increased my hair growth by at least double the normal growing rate. Left hair shiny and healthy
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon