BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Danesha J.
Mane N Tail is soo good,it really moisturizes your scalp and brings out your curls.If you have an oily scalp it won't add on to the oil that you already have. I would definately buy this product again.
carmen t.
San Ramon, CA
I love to use this shampoo in addition to the conditioner because it helps my hair to grow faster and it keeps it at the perfect texture. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for two years so far and I love it. I bought the big bottles and I am just now running out.
Megan  A.
El Paso , TX
I haven't used in a while but I hated the way this made my hair feel. I need a heavy moisture shampoo and conditioner for my long fine hair. this just didn't moisturize enough
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Use this product and love it help with giving my hair some shine and as well as the conditioner help with my hair not getting tangle, I have thick hair so helped out a lot .
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I've been using my sisters mane n tail and I have not really noticed a difference in my hair. I would say it's like most other shampoo and conditioners on the market today!
Rachel B.
I love Mane 'n Tail. I use their products every time I clean my hair. Thank goodness they come in a large bottle! They detangle amazingly and I have far less breakage.
Jennifer R.
Groveton, TX
My husband LOVES this. I do too. It's such a great product for curly hair. My hair is so unruly most of the time, but using this shampoo and conditioner helps keep the curls in the proper places.
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This product is absolutely great for my hair and it also made it grow I don’t really think it targets a concern though and it’s like a more effective shampoo but it doesn’t really smell great sorta and I would buy it again
Kelly  A.
I've actually Used this product before. it is for both human and animals use. its for thick hair and also hard maintainable. this really helps and I recommend this to you
brenda h.
Converse, TX
Im currently 19 years old, and I've been using this Shampoo since I was 7 years old. I have thick straight hair, but this shampoo you can use on any type of hair. You get it for a nice price compared to anything else. Its very affordable for anyone and everyone.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon