BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
My mom has used this in her hair for years! (my entire life!) She swears by it! She claims that Mane & Tail is the reason for her hair being so long & shiny. You can't argue with results!
Hailey D.
I used this every two days of showering and washing my hair. I also used the main and tail conditioner with it. It makes your hair very soft and smooth. And after using it for about 3 to 4 months i did see that my hair grew longer and faster than it did with using my old shampoo and conditioner.
emily g.
I use this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair tends to be a little more healthy when I use this! Very inexpensive. I love it! I definitely recommend.
Natalie C.
Warrensburg, MO
Leaves my hair super soft and doesn't weigh down my waves! I wish it enhanced my waves but I do feel like my hair is a bit healthier when using this product rather than some others.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
This shampoo seemed like a good idea, but when I used it for a few weeks, my hair got drier and drier. It was so bad that when I used a different shampoo, I instantly saw a difference.
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my go too shampoos. I stopped using it for a few years and I recently re bout it and best decision ever my hair feels great and healthy with no dandruff or dry scalp!
Halie H.
Uniontown
I have known many people that use this product and have great success with growth and repair of their hair. I have used it on my natural red hair and it does wonders to the color!
Mattie S.
Rayland
Mane and tail is so awesome! I love it sooo much!! This is best for oily scalp over dry scalp from my personal experience. It compares over a few other products. Smells very good and it lasts so long because it doesn't require much! I am satisfied! I can even use it on my horse!
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
I use to use this product all the time and to be honest I want to start using it again. I really liked it except for the fact that the smell wasn't the greatest. It is effective though and is great for hair.
Janeth S.
This product really works! Once I started using it I've noticed that my hair was becoming thicker and fuller. It has defiantly got longer than how I use to have it. I love it!!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon