BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Cindy H.
Peru, IL
This shampoo is supposed to give you stronger, healtheir hair, but I didn't notice a difference in my hair. It definitely wasn't bad for my hair, but there were no major changes. I didn't like the fact that it had a neutral aroma.
Demetria A.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for horses and great for humans too lol..I love how this shampoo lathers, and get rid of oils and build up from hair products..It rinses out very good, and leave my hair soft.
Emily C.
Temple, TX
I love this shampoo! My hair grew much more than I was expecting and it always felt really healthy and thick. However I have dry hair and will be looking to try the "deep moisturizing" shampoo.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This really helps my hair grow but my hairs extremely thick so it makes it greasy and i cant use it but maybe once a weak. My hair is like that with a lot of hair products though so I cant say its the product itself. Its very effective as far as growing your hair out.
Heather B.
I have very fine, thin hair. This shampoo really helped change the texture of my hair. I wouldn't say my hair is thicker, but it appears thicker. The only thing I don't like is the scent. It doesn't have a typical smell.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
Doesn't matter what product I try, i always come back to this, it truly helps my hair grow fast and healthy (with proper care). The conditioner and shampoo are great, been using it for years!!
Amber Lea T.
Ironton, Ohio
I really do love this system. After dying my hair many times (and bleaching) it does seem to help my poor hair out after all that damage! It's not too expensive either, which was a big plus.
Caitlin M.
I really enjoy the shampoo and conditioner. I haven't used it in a few years but all of these comments make me want to try it out again. Especially since my scalp has been a little dry lately.
Sara k.
Ive used Mane N Tail Shampoo before to help my hair grow and it definitely works! It grew quite a bit and helped make my hair become stronger, so I wasn't getting as many split ends like I was before using this product!
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I absolutely love Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo it makes my hair feel amazing and seems to keep it healthy and help it grow better. My friend introduced me to it and it was the best switch ever
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon