BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Sadie M.
Carle Place, NY
I loooove this shampoo. It's not the best for your hair, especially because it contains sulphur. But I love the way it makes my hair voluminous and big. It can be drying, but I prefer my shampoo to do that since I hate it when my hair feels oily.
Ashley K.
I'm quite iffy about this product. Sometimes I feel like it works, but sometimes I feel like it doesn't. I stopped using it because I felt like it was making my hair unmanageable. I didn't really see a difference in hair growth either!
Megan R.
1,297 reviews
I bought this to help my hair grow, because everybody said it would help. while it did help my hair feel soft, it didn't grow as much. I ended up using the rest to wash the dog and it worked great for him!
Samantha G.
Piqua, OH
My hair feels amazing and light after this! I work in a pool year round and some shampoos do no make my hair feel completely clean, but this definitely helps! Highly recommend! Plus it helps hair grow! :)
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I absolutely love this inexpensive product it's actually a product that I am using as right Of right now it is very good for hair loss and I'm actually currently losing a lot of hair so I purchase this about a month ago at Walmart and I love it
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
My mom used this on me when I was little because I had such thin, fine hair. I still use this and now and back then my hair has been thick and strong! Deff something to look into if you have thin hair!
Alora G.
I love this shampoo! I even used it as a teen to help my hair grow . I've always had long hair. My hair is fuller and grown alot since I started useing it again. And that says alot because I have lupus and my hair falls out alot and this shampoo has helped alot!
Grace S.
Andover, MA
Guys omg this stuff is legit. Smells super weird which bothers me but using it actually does grow your hair out longer. Although it doesn't keep the hair with that healthy glow. It drys out your ends
Janel F.
Indianapolis, IN
This made my hair grow quick and a little more full. I have pretty thin hair and I could notice a volume and length change in a short amount of time. The price isn't too terrible for what you get I feel like.
monica k.
Baltimore , MD
i have thin but permed asian hair, and this made it fluffy and smooth without feeling like i could feel shampoo residue in my strands! but for some reason it stopped doing that after continued use for around three months! unsure why
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon