BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love this shampoo! It's so versatile! I can use it for both my pups and my hair! Talk about cost effective and we all have beautiful, strong and healthy hair!!
Jazmine G.
It’s worth the price. After the first use you can definitely see a difference in your hair. It keeps it strong and shiny. The smell isn’t to die for but it’s not bad, it’s pretty okay & you’ll get used to it.
Leslie R.
Mcallen, TX
This product helped my hair grow i loved it for a while BUT it made my hair sooo rough and it was always tangeled!! I would recommend home remedies instead of this but I heard from a friend that it is supposed to b used once or twice a week!
Manraj B.
I've been trying to grow my hair out for months now and this shampoo and conditioner has made all the difference! After a month of using this product I've noticed a huge change in my length. It does dry out the ends of my hair but I apply some Moroccan oil to my ends and it works just fine.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas , NV
When I first seen this shampoo at my BF house, I thought it was for their dog 😂😂😂😂. I asked if they had shampoo and he was like yes it's right there! Well anyway it's a great shampoo and it's worth the purchase
jamie f.
Love the shampoo it works well with my hair my scalp hasn't itch or nothing ever since I used it I really don't know if it makes your hair grow longer will have to see I still have a full 32 oz bottle left .
Beth C.
This product is one of my favorites! It has helped me get strong, shiny and healthy hair! Plus it smells amazing! I have used this product for years and I am still in love with it! And if you have horses you can use it for them as well.
Sadie M.
Carle Place, NY
I loooove this shampoo. It's not the best for your hair, especially because it contains sulphur. But I love the way it makes my hair voluminous and big. It can be drying, but I prefer my shampoo to do that since I hate it when my hair feels oily.
Maria J.
I really like this product, I started using the shampoo and conditioner and it works wonders. I love the smell of it too, I recently started using it so I barely noticing the change but so far I love it!
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I absolutely love this inexpensive product it's actually a product that I am using as right Of right now it is very good for hair loss and I'm actually currently losing a lot of hair so I purchase this about a month ago at Walmart and I love it
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon