BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Lindsey H.
North Hills
I used to use this growing up and growing up I had beautiful long black shiny hair ! I think it was bc of tho shampoo ! Mainly helps repair dry damaged hair and grows out healthy nourished hair ! Deff would buy again !
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Great shampoo, smells nice and makes hair soft, shiny and manageable. Great lather, a little goes a long way. Great price, I got 32 oz for $7 from my local Target. Will definitely buy again, planning to buy conditioner soon as well!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This shampoo smells great and works wonders on my limp hair. It keeps my hair from feeling dry or frizzy while also having some volume. I really like buying it at Sally's Beauty Supply where it is always the best price.
Ciara W.
Ardmore, OK
This product is amazing! It helped my hair grow fast after only using it a few times. It also helped me with damaged hair, and I personally think it smells amazing.
Erica S.
I really like this shampoo for the most part. The lather is pretty decent, & the smell isn't too bad. I don't recommend using it every day, it made my hair greasy if I used it too often. But it did help with hair growth!
I love this shampoo! I have been using it since June and my hair has grown sooo much! This is the only thing that has helped my hair grow. I definitely recommend if you are looking for something to grow your hair.
Veró d.
San lorenzo, Puerto rico
Love this product it smells really good and my hair looks really healthy defenetly buying again the only thing i would say is that i don't put a lot on because if i use a lot my hair looks a little greasy but love it.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I started using this about 16 years ago. I was told it would make my hair grow faster. They did not lie. It doesn't do miracles but my hair does grow faster on it.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
I purchased the shampoo and conditioner from Safeway because it was on sale, buy 1 get 1 free. I've been using the products for the past 4 months and I can't say my hair is any stronger or growing faster than before.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love this shampoo! It's so versatile! I can use it for both my pups and my hair! Talk about cost effective and we all have beautiful, strong and healthy hair!!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon