BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Madi B.
Dertroit
This set is perfect for people with curly hair. They shampoo and conditioner makes the hair soft and bouncy and the detangler helps with those horrid knots that are so hard to get out! You know what I'm talking about curly haired people! This is wonderful a must buy!
Auburn K.
Lancaster
I use the shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it really does make your hair thick and it has helped me grow my hair out again. The bottles are about 5 or 6 dollars each but they last for months! I would buy it again
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I don't know if this is actually helping my hair grow but it does make my hair SUPER soft and shiny and it makes it look thicker and healtheir. I use both the shampoo and conditioner together and so far, I'm loving the results!
Betsy C.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I damaged my hair in middle school so I lost a lot of its thickness, however this shampoo has really helped it get thicker again and has allowed it to grow.
Diana C.
Love this shampoo!! Helped my hair grow out faster. It also helped me restore my dye damaged hair. It gave my hair life and got rid of many of my split ends. Definitely recommend this product along with the conditioner
Cali B.
Great shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable. I found that after using it my hair felt thicker and seemed to be growing quicker. Very nice product.
jennifer o.
I felt like this product stripped my hair of all natural oils. My scalp was itchy and dry. I do not recommend for color treated hair or curly hair. On the plus side, the conditioner that goes with this shampoo is amazing
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me. It leaves my hair super soft, and it has lots of bounce and body. I also love how I can use this on colored hair, and it doesn't damage my hair or my color.
Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
I liked this, but I didn't see any growth in my hair at all. I wouldn't repurchase. My hair is hard to grow, and I thought this would help me out but unfortunately it did not. It doesn't even have a nice scent or anything.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
This product makes your hair soo thick, takes awhile, don't give uo, doesn't make it really soft so use a good conditioner after your shampooing. But it's great if you have weAK or dull hair and want it thicker and fuller!!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon