Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
When I first went natural I used this shampoo a lot and I can say I really liked it. It lathered good and has a nice smell as well. I used t about three times a week and I could really see a difference in my hair growth and thickness.
I use this shampoo on my dogs. I prefer it over the more experience dog shampoo. It cleanses very well, leaves their fur soft and silky, and doesn't leave their skin itchy.
I have an oily scalp and long straight hair that can feel a bit dry at times. For me this was just ok. Using it too much leads to a dry feeling. The detangler is the real winner in the set. Smells fresh and clean. Leaves hair silky.
I'm constantly growing out my hair and cutting it off. I use this shampoo because it helps keep my hair strong and shiny. You can buy it at any grocery store! I'm just not too fond of the smell.
I love this product so much. It makes my hair smell good and look healthier. I highly recommend it to other people who care about their hair care. I also use the conditioner from this brand and enjoy it too! I think that it is one of the best shampoos I have ever used.
I recently decided to try this shampoo and I love it!!! My hair feels so soft, and looks shiny (without looking oily), I am also experience the most hair growth that I have had since I cut off 15 inches in July. Awesome product!
I loved it. It made my hair soft and healthy before I had my daughter. Now it makes my hair oilier than it used to. I even tried rinsing it in different temps of water.
I don't know if this is actually helping my hair grow but it does make my hair SUPER soft and shiny and it makes it look thicker and healtheir. I use both the shampoo and conditioner together and so far, I'm loving the results!
I noticed a large amount of growth while using this product on my hair. However I wish it had added nutrients to make my hair feel better after use. Recently it has felt really dry when using it so I try not to use it that often
I have been using this shampoo for 4 months and my hair has grew over 2 inches! I'm so happy. For the longest my hair wouldn't grow, but this product helped so much. It does dry my hair out a bit but besides that it works great.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos