BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
When I first went natural I used this shampoo a lot and I can say I really liked it. It lathered good and has a nice smell as well. I used t about three times a week and I could really see a difference in my hair growth and thickness.
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
I use this shampoo on my dogs. I prefer it over the more experience dog shampoo. It cleanses very well, leaves their fur soft and silky, and doesn't leave their skin itchy.
Samantha  P.
I have an oily scalp and long straight hair that can feel a bit dry at times. For me this was just ok. Using it too much leads to a dry feeling. The detangler is the real winner in the set. Smells fresh and clean. Leaves hair silky.
Brook B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm constantly growing out my hair and cutting it off. I use this shampoo because it helps keep my hair strong and shiny. You can buy it at any grocery store! I'm just not too fond of the smell.
Emily H.
Livonia, MI
I love this product so much. It makes my hair smell good and look healthier. I highly recommend it to other people who care about their hair care. I also use the conditioner from this brand and enjoy it too! I think that it is one of the best shampoos I have ever used.
Lynnsey R.
I recently decided to try this shampoo and I love it!!! My hair feels so soft, and looks shiny (without looking oily), I am also experience the most hair growth that I have had since I cut off 15 inches in July. Awesome product!
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
I loved it. It made my hair soft and healthy before I had my daughter. Now it makes my hair oilier than it used to. I even tried rinsing it in different temps of water.
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I don't know if this is actually helping my hair grow but it does make my hair SUPER soft and shiny and it makes it look thicker and healtheir. I use both the shampoo and conditioner together and so far, I'm loving the results!
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
I noticed a large amount of growth while using this product on my hair. However I wish it had added nutrients to make my hair feel better after use. Recently it has felt really dry when using it so I try not to use it that often
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
I have been using this shampoo for 4 months and my hair has grew over 2 inches! I'm so happy. For the longest my hair wouldn't grow, but this product helped so much. It does dry my hair out a bit but besides that it works great.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon