Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT SEVERAL TIMES AND I LIKE IT A LOT, IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO, THE PACKAGING IS NICE AND THE PRODUCT IS VERY AFFORABLE, I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
It gets all the gunk and product out of my hair without stripping it; instead it leaves my hair shiny and soft. I also love the smell, which lingers in my hair long after I use this and the paired conditioner. It's quite cheap and really gets the job done.
This is a decent shampoo. It has a light clean scent and it lathers well. It makes my hair feel soft and look shiny after using it. However I definitely have other favorite shampoos from the drugstore
I had such brittle and fine hair and by using this my hair got stronger and longer. I used this along with biotin. But don't use this daily because it's not the best for keeping your hair moisturized
Funny story about this... I first saw this a few years ago thinking it was for pets. Then they tell me that it's actually for me to use on my hair! I love this though, my hair has grown a lot thicker since I used the Mane and Tail Shampoo.
I have fine dry frizzy hair, but this product drastically improved the condition of my hair and i've only been using it for a few days! I can hardly imagine how it will be in a month.
Personally, I don't like the way this makes my hair feel however it does help with growth. most people get this at work (Sallys) when they're trying to grow their hair faster.
After a month of trying the mane and tail shampoo and conditioner I went from thin hair to thicker hair, what I don't really like about the shampoo is that when washing my hair it feels like really dry and my hair gets really tangled
I use this shampoo on my dogs. I prefer it over the more experience dog shampoo. It cleanses very well, leaves their fur soft and silky, and doesn't leave their skin itchy.
When I first went natural I used this shampoo a lot and I can say I really liked it. It lathered good and has a nice smell as well. I used t about three times a week and I could really see a difference in my hair growth and thickness.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos