BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
I'm speaking for a friend who has used this product for years. She loves it and it keeps her hair in great condition. The smell isn't too bad and she says it keeps her hair smooth and shiny. I have yet to try this! I think it'll be the next shampoo I buy.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
My mom has been using the product on me since I first started getting perms I was about 6 years old. And it is still in my line of hair care products that I use. It is good for us thick hair girls. Sho I don't blame it it's probably what's making our hair so thick. I will always buy this product
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
I bought this so hopefully my hair would grow longer. I didn't notice the change myself, but others noticed my hair being fuller and smooth and just amazing looking. This is a really good shampoo! After a while I did notice the fuller part myself.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
This shampoo is awesome. I see it in the stores but never tried till now. It smells nice and made my hair feel so soft and shiny! It lathers nicely and is very thick. I will definitely buy again! I would recommend to anyone with long course hair!
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I really really really love this product except for one thing... it makes my hair really rough and it doesn't soften it, but it does make it grow so that's a plus. :)
Bridget Y.
I wanted to try something new for my hair so I tried this. I had heard it was pretty good. It did good on my hair but over time I felt my hair get oily. After switching shampoos I noticed it stopped. I guess it was build up but I am not sure why.
Delilah M.
Tolleson
YES! I love this sooo much !! My new fav! It made my hair thicker in the first couple washes!! Also I can notice my hair is frowning a little faster !!! If your hair is thing I would totally recommend this for you ! I bought it at Sally's and frys and I'm sure you can buy it at walmart.
Marilyn R.
This is my favorite shampoo. It really does help grow out your hair. It also has a nice fragrance. i have very thick hair, works great. It made my hair look and feel healthier.
Emily M.
Doral, FL
This is the best shampoo and conditioner ever! They make your hair fell great and add volume. Everyone in our family uses it (yes, our pets so too!!!). We all all love and the price is right. Don't miss out on this great set of products!!!!
Hayley S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo! For the longest time my hair would not grow past my shoulders, but after I started using this product it began growing and was strong so it didn't break off. I thought this was a great buy, especially for the price and would recommend as a daily shampoo and conditioner.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon