BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Brianna G.
Woodleaf, NC
I have always heard great things about this shampoo. I have oily hair and to me when I use this shampoo it makes my hair feel nasty. You have to use a decent amount to get anything to lather up. I would not buy this again.
Sally C.
I used this after swim team when I was younger. It was wonderful for my hair which was dried out by the chlorine. It works well also for blondes who don't want green hair! I was very happy with this product back in the day!
Shawanza L.
Roberta
This shampoo is OK. It doesn't really produce the 'clean' effect that I like to feel after washing my hair. The shampoo doesn't lather well either. But I have noticed that my hair has thickened, but not sure if its this product or others that I'm using alongside it?!
Madeline H.
I used this for my horse for years before a friend started suggesting I should try it on my hair. I have very thick, wavy hair and this made my hair really soft and shiny. A bit expensive for regular use, though, especially if you are buying from a horse supply store.
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
I used this with the conditioner till I switched up products, I love the smell of this trio and it’s a long lasting scent. Nothing compares to this. I have combination hair, and it worked for dry scalp when I had it and oily.. I loved this product when I used it.
B B.
Durham, NC
I use this product along with the others in this brand, and it definitely has improved my hair length! It is such a great product, it leaves my hair being feeling very soft and healthy!
Angela A.
Since I was younger I used this and I saw my hair growth very fast! I grow my hair own since kindergarten until 5 grade it was down my belly button but I decided to cut it short to my chin and well regret it so much!
Alexis G.
Clarksville
I have used this product so many times in the past. It only seems to work if you use it a couple weeks at a time though. (If you're trying to get longer hair) it just seems as if your hair gets used to it and stops working... And stops growing. Weird huh...
Elizabeth W.
I'm speaking for a friend who has used this product for years. She loves it and it keeps her hair in great condition. The smell isn't too bad and she says it keeps her hair smooth and shiny. I have yet to try this! I think it'll be the next shampoo I buy.
Tori J.
Recently I have switched to this product, and I am already seeing results. My hair is shinier, thicker, smoothr and does not itch as much. I have also noticed a decrease in dandruff.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon