BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Dulce M.
Santa Ana
This product is absolutely amazinggg!! It is perfect if you're trying to grow your hair out! This shampoo actually helps with growing it out especially when I was dealing with the same thing and it wasn't growing I definitely noticed a huge difference, so yes I would definitely re purchase and I recommend it to everyone who have the same struggles and are in need of a shampoo for these reasons.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I personally do not like the smell but I love what it does for my hair. I definitely see a change. It is thicker and healthier. I'm not sure if it grows faster but the change it definitely for the better. I have been buying for years now and will continue to do so.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
As weird as it sounds, I use this shampoo on my hair and to clean my dog! It’s gets my hair squeaky clean and I feel like it is growing like a weed. It isn’t too expensive and you can buy it anywhere including the pet store!
Amber R.
I don't really know how I feel about this stuff. I never noticed any great results while using it nor did I feel like it left my hair feeling soft or even remotely shiny in fact it felt dry afterwards
Jeanine P.
This product is for hair grow so 1. don't expect it to smell like flowers. 2. depends on your hair, but it may dry your hair 3. not made for people with hair dye (make it fades even faster)
don't expect a miracle, hopefully you will notice a difference between 3weeks-1month
Sarai L.
Okay, so a lot of people get this product because they say it helps with growing your hair but.. that's a lie. Didn't leave my hair silky soft. You can also use it on animals and I would wash my steer with it he didn't like it either his fur would get very flaky after using it.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
One of my favorite shampoos. I've used this for years. It keeps my hair balanced, from being too oily, while paired with the conditioner lightly moisturized. It has a thick and luxurious lather, with a long lasting floral, fresh scent. I would definitely purchase again, even if it is on the pet aisle.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
I wish that this shampoo came in a variety of scents and that they updated their packaging. But the product itself works wonders. I use it in combination with another shampoo but you get so much for a low price and it really helps to have strong hair and helps hair grow
Ashley K.
Burlington, IA
I have naturally greasy hair and most shampoos just make it worse. But this shampoo and conditioner are the best at making my hair feel dry yet soft and shiny. I also just the spray leave in conditioner and it smells amazing!
Brytanie S.
Well alot of people are askin about how this makes your hair grow and all. I don't use this on myself. I use it on my Tennessee walker (horse) and it really cleans him up and makes his mane look great
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon