BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So I find this very interesting because this shampoo is obviously for horses and it's in the pet section at Wal-Mart.. but my husband uses this shampoo sometimes. I gave it a try and I actually loved it. The smell is wonderful and it actually helped my hair to grow longer after continuous use!
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
When I was in middle school I would use this product, it made my hair feel stronger & it grew a couple inches more than what it would normally grow. I didn't like the smell of it so that was a thumbs down for me.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
My go to shampoo when I’m feeling like my hair isn’t growing fast or feeling thick enough. I’m constantly recommending this to all my friends and family who need help growing out their hair. It definitely helped me when I needed it
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
I have not used the detangler but i use the shampoo and conditioner on my self! It has made my hair grow inches and my hair is still healthy despite the rumors. My boyfriend also uses it on his "beard" haha. Great buy for those long hair lovers.
Sandra H.
St Augustine, FL
I use the conditioner on my Havanese dog, it does a great job. I think people forget or do not know this was actually for Horses and it works so well humans started using it. I do like it and I may even try the shampoo on my dog as well. I have personally used the shampoo before and it works well
Lyziet V.
I used a sample of this shampoo and conditioner and after a couple of uses I threw it out! it left my hair dry and frizzy, my hair was dull and lifeless. plus it left my scalp itchy and I ended up getting dandruff from it!
Brenda G.
This hair product has made my hair grow like crazy!!! I recommend it 100%. It makes your hair so much thicker and longer in less time than what you usually have to wait for your hair to grow. I would recommend to use a really good moisturizer though because it might make your hair a bit dry.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
The scent is very pleasing and I liked the shampoo but I didn't see miracles happen but it did it's job and I repurchased but moved on to another may go back and try and see more results overall good product
Jenna K.
I loved this stuff! It made my hair thick and shiny! Even now that I don't use it, I feel my hair is thicker than normal. My hair is pretty thick, but it's way more thicker than usual. And it doesn't dry out! My hair gets super dry easily so I have to be careful with what I put in my hair.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I personally do not like the smell but I love what it does for my hair. I definitely see a change. It is thicker and healthier. I'm not sure if it grows faster but the change it definitely for the better. I have been buying for years now and will continue to do so.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon