BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Liana D.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this product out of the hype. It left my hair SO dry. My hair is pretty normal (gets oily after a couple days of not washing) so i figured maybe this shampoo is for people with very oily hair. I gave it to my dad (who does have oily hair) and even he thought it was drying. I didn't obviously use it enough to test out its hair strengthening and length promise
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo is "supposed to make your hair grow faster" however what it actually does is just make it heavier. I have noticed that my hair is stronger and healthier with it. If you don't want your hair to be knotty after make sure to get the conditioner as well!
Lily H.
FIVE STAR PRODUCT!!! I've always been one where my hair is thin and dull and just plain unhealthy. I started using this not too long ago and it is magic. absolute magic. it definitely thickened my hair and gave it life. this is just life. you will not regret buying this. definitely an all-time favorite of mine. :)
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
Love it! I've used this shampoo for two years now along with its conditioner. It moisturizes completely and speeds up the growth of your hair. My hair went for right below my ears to a full 5 fingers below my shoulders!
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
This shampoo is the one which is helping my hair grown faster.
it's a good product to clean your hair, and it has a very affordable price.
the conditioner didn't work for my curly hair. and I never tried the detangler.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
I loooove this product! I've been using it for almost a year now and my hair grew so much! It's super shinny and soft but on the other hand my scalp is more oily than before and I need to wash it almost every day :(
Shanna M.
I use this on not only my horse but sometimes myself as well. It makes my horse smell good and makes his hair shiny and slick. Me on the other hand: I heard it works for growing your hair out but it just made mine dry out. So I will stick to using it on my horse lol. Very good product for a horse.
Kayla F.
Downingtown
I love Mane n' Tail, I have really long hair and I grew up using their shampoo and conditioner. It promotes hair growth and it works great. It has a nice scent that last for a couple days. It's great for both dry and oily scalp. I have always been satisfied with Mane n' Tail shampoos and conditioners
laura s.
Love this product so much. Recently switched over to it after trying numerous shampoos and I am proud to say I have found one that I love. Smells great, feels great, and truly works. My hair has never felt better!
Dee Y.
I used to love this as a kid, but now with my heat abused, colored, fine/limp hair this does nothing special for me. I actually would and have used this on my horses and prefer that instead of using it on myself
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon