BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
This feels like a clarifying shampoo because it is drying but if you use the conditioner your hair will feel amazing. This has a very nice lemony scent. Because it is a little drying, your hair won't get as oily as fast as usual. This made my hair stronger and longer. This made my hair grow 1 inch after using it only 3 times. Trust me!
Alia T.
Always wanted to try this shampoo and finally did, leaves your hair feeling super clean & i definitely think it helps your hair grow! I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product. Doesn't leave my hair the softest but not horrible feeling either, like i said it feels clean!
Latesha P.
Jersey City, NJ
So I brought this shampoo from my local beauty supply in the hopes that it would help my extremely tight coily hair. Smells great, makes my hair very soft but not the best product for a all natural gal like myself . I have 4c hair texture the toughest of the bunch. But would definitely recommend for relaxed hair or people with no preference.
Paula O.
One of my close friends recommended this product to be because she thought it would be good for my thick easily tangled hair and..... She was right. This worked amazingly on my hair and I didn't even have to use the detangler which was a pleasant surprise. I have trouble finding shampoos and conditioners I like but this one worked great.
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Love this stuff, picked it up for $2.99 at a local Ross and I haven't gone to another brand since. It does the job, no over powering smell besides just a clean smell and makes my hair so shiny, also, I have very oily hair but with this shampoo I can go a day without washing which is amazing considering I haven't been able to my whole life!!
Tran N.
Atlanta, GA
I was very skeptical purchasing this product at first. When it comes to my hair, I literally have to read everything on the label to make sure it's right for my hair. After using this shampoo for a month, I noticed a great increase in volume and thickness in my hair. I have asian hair, and its in the middle of thin and thick, this shampoo has helped with strength, and I notice less fall out. It doesn't really have a dramatic hair growth though, however does help strengthen it noticeably compare to other shampoos that claims they will.
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
This is the only shampoo my sister will use. It's great for the price but it's not one of my favorite products. It smells good and makes your hair feel clean so if that's all you look for in a simple shampoo then this is for you.
Cara U.
North Olmsted, OH
I loved this product for the first month or two, bragging to all my friends about it, but after a while, I noticed my hair was lacking moisture. The shampoo dried out my hair so I had to switch back to my holy grail shampoo to revive it. Now, I have started using this again to try and finish the bottle, and I like it again! It worked on my hair, just not for a long period of time.
ana G.
Canby, OR
One of my top favorite hair product brand, it leaves your feeling amazing and the scent is good too. I actually started off buying it for my horses only and I started hearing good things about it so I gave it a try and I don't regret it
Jessica M.
Canon, GA
I swear by this stuff... My hair is left feeling light and fluffy. I use the shampoo and conditioner anywhere from 3-5 times a week and my hair has improved dramatically... I love the body and volume I have ... Even when I let my hair air dry ... Five stars yassssss!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon