BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Nikkie S.
SHELTON, WA
I love this product, I saw it in a youtube video. The girl had just bleached her hair and used it and she said it helped reverse the damage. I have very bad damaged ends, I went to walmart and bought this, and it works great! Smells good, has a cool color, and it leaves my hair soft. Not brittle, not dry. It works just great and I have no problems with it.
Danielle C.
Muncie, IN
When I started using this I didn't notice much of a difference, but now that I'm paying attention more, I do notice my hair is much shinier and grows faster and thicker than it used to. Although if I use this consecutively for a week or two every other day, it does start to make my hair feel weighed down and doesn't feel clean. I recommend using this in week intervals or a few days of the week instead of all the time.
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
I was expecting a change in my hair.. little to find that it did nothing for me. I used it for about 3 months and it did not make my hair softer or help it grow. The smell is not pleasing. I don't know why it did not work for me. My friends used it and had amazing results, I assume because they have very thin hair.. I'm not sure why it didn't work for me.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This was okay. I didn't feel like my hair was actually super clean after. It left it hard I guess. It didn't really have a smell. My hair got bad dandruff from it after a while. I wanted to like it cause I heard it made your hair grow faster. Disappointed.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
This shampoo is great for thick hair. It isn’t my routine shampoo but I do use it every now and again. I tried this at the recommendation of my mom and I love it! It cleans the hair so well and strengthens it. After a few washes it was noticeable that I had less breakage. It’s not scented which is perfect if you are sensitive to that stuff. Worth a try if you have thick oily hair that needs a deep clean and some strengthening.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
This shampoo smells great and leaves hair soft. My husband used this once in my sister's shower and now it's all he buys for himself. There's always Mane N Tail in our shower and it's pretty inexpensive for a big bottle. We definitely recommend it.
Sali X.
1778 McFarlane Ave, Deltona,FL 32738
Have you heard the reviews about this specific brand, right?
Well, at first I was a little nervous about trying this new brand. BUT as soon as you start using it. You start feeling the difference. My hair looks so much better, it so much longer. I love love this brand. And the best part is affordable regarding to the price. You can find it anywhere.
Tanisha R.
You would think using shampoo on yourself that is meant for horses would be weird, but this shampoo actually helps growing out your hair. It won't grow it over night, but it did help. I stopped using it though because it made my hair super dry.
Krissi R.
I love this shampoo! I've always heard good comments about it and how it's great for hair growth. As soon as I started using this shampoo, my hair started to become more manageable as well as growing. This is the only shampoo that I use now.
Alia T.
Always wanted to try this shampoo and finally did, leaves your hair feeling super clean & i definitely think it helps your hair grow! I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product. Doesn't leave my hair the softest but not horrible feeling either, like i said it feels clean!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon