BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Kaycee M.
Definitely promotes hair growth and my hair feels very soft after using this. The smell is kind of like a banana that hasn't quite ripened (but not in a bad way). The only downside is that when I first started using this product, I noticed that I was losing quite a bit of hair, but that seemed to settle out.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
If you're wanting your hair to grow I definitely recommend this! I use this randomly throughout the year when I feel my hair has been the same length for awhile. After more than about 3 weeks though my hair feels stiff so I stop using it and switch back to my normal shampoo. It doesn't really leave a really good smell like most shampoos but it doesn't smell bad either. I also use it on my dog sometimes too so it's a win win.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I did not use this product for hair growth or to add thickness; I used it because a beauty magazine rated it well in a magazine when I was a teenager. My hair felt soft and smelled great. I have naturally thick hair and it get tangled so I did have to use a good conditioner as well. I would recommend this though.
Raven B.
I started using this after I had my daughter and lost a large amount of hair due to Thyroid problems. What I didn't loose seemed very coarse and dull but within a few weeks I notices that my hair was almost back to it's original condition. Now that my thyroid is under control I continue to use only this shampoo & conditioner because my hair quality is so much better and it doesn't leach dye from my hair, not even the vegan ones.
Xeyana S.
Summerville, SC
I really like this shampoo. My hair has grown 6" in the past 6 months. I have very thick hair, so I usually have to use a lot of shampoo and buy a new bottle of shampoo every 2 months, but I've had the same bottle of this shampoo for 6 months, I wash my hair every 3 times a week. Only $8 for an amazing product that lasts a long time! I'd call that a steal!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I use this in the winter quite a bit. It's a huge bottle that will last you for several months. After a couple weeks of use I noticed my hair getting longer, fuller and a lot shinier. It's perfect for winter when our hair turns dull and limp. I found this product very affordable and worth the money.
Cat S.
This is alright. I was trying to grow out my pixie cut a few years back and heard amazing things about this. So, I tried it and the conditioner for about 2 months and I really didn't notice an exponential change. My hair grew but nothing crazy noticeable. It cleans your hair and that's about it.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair full even after I straighten it which can be a real challenge. It makes my hair shiny and manageable and I love the way it smells! I'm super happy with this product.
Secilia R.
OK, so this use to work for me when I was younger.. I don't know what happen, but I tried using it again and my hair did not love it.. It left my hair feeling ugly not soft at all.. The conditioner didn't help nothing.. It sucked when it came to brushing my hair out, it seem too tangled..
Michelle M.
Cottage Grove, WI
I normally have pretty oily hair and have to wash every mother day. I started using this shampoo a couple months ago and haven't strayed away! I don't know if it helps my hair grow at all, as my hair grows pretty fast, but it definitely helps with controlling oil and actually gives me volume. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I love it!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon