BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Kristin K.
Portsmouth, OH
I like using this product when I have used a lot of products in my hair and need to remove the build up from those products. I don't use it every wash because it does seem to dry my hair some.
Lineth G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really doubtful when I was recommended to use this shampoo but boy has it helped! I have really thin and straight hair so when I would do a pony tail you could see my scalp in areas in the front but after using this shampoo I could tell it was helping my hair grow in length and giving it more volume and helping it get thicker. I love it!
Jenna R.
My hair doesn't grow very well ever since I started dying it, maybe an inch or two every 6 months. Once is started using this, my hair grew 4 inches in 6 months and still continues to grow. I love this shampoo and feel like it truly helps your hair grow. I feel like the results are better if you use the conditioner along with it.
Autumn B.
Do I use this for my animals? No. Have I used it for myself? Yes! I used to have very long hair (think down to my bottom). this kept my hair healthy. The conditioner wasn't the softest I had ever used but I never noticed any breakage while using it. Actually now that I've written this review I may go purchase it again.
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
Someone recommended the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner in order to help my hair grow faster. I did not like how this shampoo made my hair feel after I rinsed it out. It felt stringy and knotted. I wanted my hair to grow faster, so I used two full bottles of this and I did not see a difference. I will not be buying again.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
This was the first product that I ever used for hair growth. I love the fact that this shampoo actually promoted hair growth but I hate how it doesn't produce that much foam. I have to use a lot of product to get a good amount of foam to cover my hair. Other than that, this shampoo did do wonders to my use to be shoulder length hair.
Ashley C.
Elizabethtown, KY
As weird as it sounds, I loved the way this shampoo worked for my hair.
My hair felt less oily, and it was very soft!
However, when I mentioned to my hair dresser that I had been using it, he said it coated my hair in wax, which is why it makes my hair soft. He even took scissors and was able to scrape the wax off.
Sadly, for that fact, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ashley I.
Stafford , VA
This does help my hair grow and feel fuller since i have started using it people have been saying how long my hair is getting. the smell is hard to describe. i don't think it smells bad but its not tropical coconut either. the conditioner leaves my hair looking greasy so i usually only get the shampoo. it comes in a big bottle so i also use it for my dog too!
Danielle S.
I freaking love this stuff! Ever since I started using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair feel so much healthier. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and it adds shine to my hair. I also feel like it has helped my grow too. I am definitely going to be buying this again and telling all my friends about it!
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
If you're wanting your hair to grow I definitely recommend this! I use this randomly throughout the year when I feel my hair has been the same length for awhile. After more than about 3 weeks though my hair feels stiff so I stop using it and switch back to my normal shampoo. It doesn't really leave a really good smell like most shampoos but it doesn't smell bad either. I also use it on my dog sometimes too so it's a win win.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon