BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
jasmin m.
Staten Island, NY
I liked this shampoo, it was okay. The quality and quantity were great as well and i was some what pleased. I cant really say i disliked it because i didn't but it was my favorite.
Katie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is my favorite..my hair feels amazing after I use the shampoo and it has smells great!! I didn't even think a not salon brand would work but it does wonders! I recommend this to all my friends!
Samantha S.
Elsmere, KY
I started using this about 2 months ago and it has worked very well. My hair is very long and I wanted it to get longer because it was at a standstill; while the growth wasn't immediate i did start noticing it around week 3. It leaves my hair shiny and fluffy. The ony downside is the texture which is similar to mucus. But if you can get past that it's a great product!
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
I have bought this product for years because I have the tendency to grow out my hair, chop it all off, and then try to regrow it out. This keeps your hair strong, and grows fast!!! You see results even after a couple uses. It is super easy to lather and you don't need much. Keeps your hair not only strong but smooth. I thought it would dry my hair out but never has.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
This made my hair really soft for the first two weeks that I used it. After those two weeks, my hair literally felt like straw because it was so dried out. It did make my hair grow though, and after I used a coconut oil mask, my hair was soft again. I like the conditioner better than the shampoo, but the fact that the shampoo made my hair grow was also nice.
Idalyne G.
This is usually the shampoo brand or conditioner you'll see sitting in my bathroom. Awesome scent, makes my hair very soft. Recommend the one for dryness if you have a dry
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
I been using this shampoo for three years now and let me tell you I LOVE IT. Yes this product does have a nice scent. I personally have a oily scalp and it washes my scalp amazingly. I also had I problem with dandruff and let me tell you I used every shampoo I could buy to get rid of It and nothing worked but this. It lathers amazingly. I am very satisfied with this product.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I have been wanting to try this but I'm pretty cheap when it comes to shampoo I will not spend no more than $3 a bottle and at my walmart they are $6 or $7 a bottle. I finally found this really cheap at walgreens for $2.99 so I got it and grabbed a conditioner as well. I honestly didn't think it would be different than any other shampoo but this id absolutely amazing. I have very long dry hair this lathers so well and smells great! It makes my hair soft and shiny. So glad I tried this!
Lineth G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really doubtful when I was recommended to use this shampoo but boy has it helped! I have really thin and straight hair so when I would do a pony tail you could see my scalp in areas in the front but after using this shampoo I could tell it was helping my hair grow in length and giving it more volume and helping it get thicker. I love it!
Sarai L.
Houston Texas
I used this a while back in order for my hair to grow faster I'd recommend to use the shampoo and a lot of conditioner. I used it 2 weeks straight and once those two weeks were up I used it every other day and in between those days I used the Garnier damage eraser(orange bottle) and my hair was healthy and grew pretty fast. The only thing that bothered me when I used it, there was no scent so when I washed my hair it didn't smell like anything so I would either wash my hair first with tresame's keratin shampoo nd then use their shampoo or I'd mixed both equal amounts of shampoo then do the same with conditioner.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon