BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I absolutely love this shampoo. Used to use it awhile ago, I can't remember why I even switched.. but then forgot about it until I went on a cruelty-free product strike! I'm so glad I'm using it again; leaves me hair smelling so nice, feeling so soft, and even thicker! The conditioner is definitely recommended too! Love that there's an awesome product out there that doesn't animal test!
stephanie b.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this shampoo for about a year now. I love how big they are, as I have only had to buy two bottles since I started using this product. It smells amazing. At first I really didn't notice anything, but as I kept using it I noticed that I was starting to get comments telling me that my hair seems to grow really fast. It probably took about 3-4 months for me to really start noticing the results but I would definitely recommend this product to people who are interested in trying to get their hair to grow. I also used this product with the Conditioner.
Ka'Mari J.
I love this product and brand so much , it works so well and it grows out my hair so well , I definitely recommend this for natural hair or if your trying to grow out your natural hair.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I used to be in love with this set, I would always use it in elementary and middle school. However I just purchased this a couple weeks ago and used it during that week and my scalp itched like crazy, as stated by Rachael. I don't know what happened to the product and I don't want to use it on my dog because it can be used on animals, I don't want his sensitive skin to get even more inflamed like my scalp.
Jayleigh F.
Harriman
Omg I just love this I am acutely using this right now I think it will be my new shampoo lol. My hair is dry and it helps alot. It also help your hair grow faster and longer.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair, and I've been using this shampoo for years. It's so affordable and the big bottle lasts for a long time. I recently started using it again after about a year and I swear my hair grew several inches in just two weeks. I don't use it for the purpose of growing my hair out, but if that's your goal, this really did make my hair grow longer!

I also love that it gets my hair VERY clean and doesn't weigh it down with a ton of product and buildup.
Allie B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really love this shampoo as well as the conditioner. I started using it over 2 years ago and my hair has never been longer. Coincidence? maybe. You get giant bottles for $6 each which is a stellar deal as it lasts forever. My only complaint is that it doesn't have the prettiest smell. I also found that it works best if you use it every other day/week with another shampoo and conditioner duo.
Ashley I.
Stafford , VA
Love, love, love the combo.this does help my hair grow and feel fuller since i have started using it people have been saying how long my hair is getting. the smell is hard to describe. i don't think it smells bad but its not tropical coconut either. the conditioner leaves my hair looking greasy so i usually only get the shampoo. it comes in a big bottle so i also use it for my dog too! the detangler works well but will leave your floor very slippery!!
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
I recently was loosing lots of hair and my hair was breaking a lot and lost its volume.
I always heard people talking about how this shampoo for Horses works like a bomb. Heard Jennifer Aniston used it to. I was so Happy when I finally purchased it and used it for the first time. Best part is I actually love the scent of the shampoo and conditioner. Its also affordable which is a bonus.
yevett s.
Fraser, MI
Have never used the detangler on a human but for a horse it works beautifully. Give your horse the fully wash with the shampoo and conditioner. Note* the shampoo needs to be mixed with water in a bucket before applied. Rise the tail fully and have a friend graze the horse while you brush his/her tail. It's a bit more relaxing for them as well. I would assume the detangler would work for people and if so it will say it on the back so read art the directions. *remember it is made for animals so read the ingredients before you use it*
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon