BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo. It does not weigh my hair down or make my curls feel dead. However, I have not really noticed a difference in length and I have been using it for about 6 months. I love how big the bottle is, I will probably have this product for another 6 months before it runs out. When I shampoo with it, I shampoo twice because the first time around I do find that it makes my hair feel a little greasy.

I am trying to stay away from sulfates, so for this reason only- I do not think I will repurchase.
Katelyn H.
Loves Park, IL
This product definitely gets 5 stars! I've used this for years and it has done wonders for me. My hair has always been super thick and long. But I started using heat on my hair almost every day and I was afraid that my hair was going to get broken and thin. Mane & Tail kept it thick, strong and healthy. The ends of my hair are still a little dead but that's only because that I'm due for another hair cut. I recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with damaged hair!
Crystalina C.
LOVE IT I have thick long hair and it helps out with keeping it soft and hydrated. I have the whole system: the conditioner shampoo and leave in conditioner spray and it all works!!! Leaves my hair full and luxurious. The smell is amazing and the shine is awesome. I have a really bad history with frayed ends and it seemed like nothing worked but this really helps!!! Always my fav❤️
S M.
There was a lot of hype that this made your hair longer and thicker but I didn't see a difference in my hair. It did the same as every other shampoo and conditioner.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
The shampoo does have like a semi chunky consistency. Which is super weird... The stuff doesn't smell bad and is not necessarily a bad product. My hair just is VERY picky & hard to please. lol. My hair is super dry but also gets oily. This product built up a lot of excess oil on my scalp which made my hair feel quite heavy. Like I needed to wash my hair every other day! -___- now that my bottle is finally empty I will not buy again! Sorry mane 'n tail!
Ruby P.
Caruthers, CA
This shampoo works great on my hair! It does not have a great smell but it's decent and it's best for any scalp honestly! It would probably compare to a high end product. I'm honestly not disappointed with this!
Angelica F.
Sacramento, CA
Really love this product! It feels very weird when you first start to use it (kinda like slime) but you get used to it. It does leave my hair dry even if I use it with the conditioner, so I just use some deep conditioner with it. Not too bad. It has made my hair grow so quick that even people have noticed it. Sadly my hair has not gotten any thicker. But most definitely recommend this product to anyone who is trying to grow out their hair.
Madi B.
The stuff is great! I love that it was originally made for animals so it's definitely animal friendly. It does great things for your hair and it makes it shiny and healthy looking. My only issue was with it was that the shampoo didn't really have a good lather and I feel like you have to use a lot of product with each wash, but I feel like that's more of a personal issue. Overall, these are great and they're definitely worth giving a try!!
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I absolutely love this shampoo. Used to use it awhile ago, I can't remember why I even switched.. but then forgot about it until I went on a cruelty-free product strike! I'm so glad I'm using it again; leaves me hair smelling so nice, feeling so soft, and even thicker! The conditioner is definitely recommended too! Love that there's an awesome product out there that doesn't animal test!
stephanie b.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this shampoo for about a year now. I love how big they are, as I have only had to buy two bottles since I started using this product. It smells amazing. At first I really didn't notice anything, but as I kept using it I noticed that I was starting to get comments telling me that my hair seems to grow really fast. It probably took about 3-4 months for me to really start noticing the results but I would definitely recommend this product to people who are interested in trying to get their hair to grow. I also used this product with the Conditioner.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon