BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Denise G.
Amazing shampoo . Results after one use . I bought the deep moisturizer shampoo because I fried my hair and needed to give my hair some tlc so i bought it and seen a huge difference after one wash . My hair is so soft and clean tangle free. My ends are soft too I can't even keep a Bobby pen to keep my hair up it just slips out because it so soft . Highly recommend.
Miss A.
Mane N Tail. My childhood memories of my mother washing my hair with this goodness. I haven't used it in a while but it's really good and moisturizing. Apparently, this product helps in making your hair grow since it has horse products in it. I honestly don't know.
Trish P.
This did do its job of cleaning my hair however it left it very dry and brittle. It is said to make hair shiny and manageable. It did neither. It lathers quite well and manages to cover all my hair though I would not buy this again or recommend it
Jennifer S.
Irving, TX
My favorite shampoo. It helps strengthen, grow, and soften my hair. It leaves my hair absolutely stunning and the shampoo smells great. I would definitely recommend if you’re locking for an effective shampoo Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
Sami S.
Montague, MI
I wash my hair once a week with this followed by their conditioner. It does help with growth of my hair and it’s the best shampoo I’ve found for my hair (long, think, wavy) it leaves a nice smell in my hair and it has a nice detangler in it.
Ashley D.
Corning, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been wanting to try this shampoo for years! And I finally was able to get my hands on the big 32 oz bottle. The big bottle seems to last forever. And it seems to make my hair super shiny and soft. I enjoy the scent of the shampoo but it is nothing special. It smells like a nice soap. I don’t think it really helps my hair grow but it does help to make my hair shiner and softer and overall healthier. Will purchase this again. I am in love.
Charlotte
I’m not gonna lie I was pretty disappointed with this product. Ever sense middle school this Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo was the rave between me and my friends lol, but we were all too broke to try it (bc ya know unemployed 12yr olds) anyways I found it at my local target and purchased it and it’s EXTREMELY dehydrating to the hair. It leaves my hair tangled and doesn’t feel like it offers that great of a clean either. :// my hair is color treated, naturally kinda frizzy, and short.
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
Most shampoos I use tend to feel as though they strip my hair of its natural oils. But Mane ‘N Tail doesn’t, it actually feels like it restores moisture as it cleans. I’ve 100% satisfied with this product.
Michaela C.
I loved this shampoo when I used it, I used several large bottles worth. It was great for my fine hair because it helped control oil. I think for people with dry hair this may be too drying but it was perfect for me.
Raimy F.
washington
Purchased at: CVS
Price is always amazing for the amount of product you get. It smells nice and leaves the hair feeling moisturized. I buy this every time and it lasts a while. It doesn’t strip the hair of moisture to much so my hair feels great after.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon