BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Kayla S.
I have no bad things to say about this product. I love that in all the years I have known about this product, that the company is still into its same marketing and bottle design. Why change something so good? many years ago in middle school i was so confused as to why my friends was using 'shampoo for a horse' lol but little did I know how great it was. was finally able to try this after finding an amazing sale at Walgreens for a shampoo and conditioner. my favorite thing- a little goes such a long way. I have noticed my hair grows fast but it usually always grows fast so I am unsure if this product helped for sure. My hair was less frizzy and it didn't weigh down my hair at all.
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
Never saw what's so great about this. It is good for all skin types but it doesn't really help my hair grow and it doesn't smell too great either. It does make my hair to thick to handle though.
Nasyeli B.
This product works miracles! When having weak damaged hair it's time to change the routine and trust the treatment this shampoo provides! It's super smooth and won't disappoint your expectations on a strong outcome
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I originally used to use this shampoo because I was looking for a product that would help my hair grow. Over time I did see results, but I actually really love this shampoo because it's the only shampoo that I've ever used that allows me to go more than one day without washing my hair. My second-day hair usually gets oily--not too bad, but enough to where I would need dry shampoo or something to spruce it up. With this product, I can go a few days without a wash. The only downside to this product is the guilt I feel because it's probably really bad for my color-treated hair. I use a higher price point salon brand shampoo now, but I long for this shampoo at times because other products just don't give me that long-lasting clean feeling to my hair like this one does.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
I love this stuff. My fiancé and I both use it(he uses it on his beard and I use it in my hair). It leaves the hair feeling so soft and mixed with the conditioner, makes my hair feel stronger.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
I actually love mane and tail. It makes my hair feel so soft and clean almost like getting your hair done in a salon. And it's really healthy for your hair unlike some products. I've gotten many people to try it and they all love it too
Veda F.
Castle Rock, WA
If you are looking for a transforming shampoo this is it. This has changed my hair so dramatically in such a amazing way. I love it. Seems pricey but isn’t for how much you get and how long it lasts.
Natalie R.
Bronx, NY
When I first heard about this product I was in middle school and I begged my mom to get it for me and now I'm in college and I still use this! It made my hair thicker and stronger and the scent smells Soo clean and fresh.
Angelica D.
Longview
I really like this shampoo a lot, I noticed a lot of changes with my hair while using this product. It has a pleasant scent and I've been wanting to purchase this again. I love this brand!
Ky S.
New Orleans
For a long time I was suffering from breakage at the end of my hair and minor hair loss , I switched this and the name n tail conditioner and noticed a significant difference in breakage and also my hair was growing !
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon