BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • Can/does this shampoo help with dandruff or relief of itc...1 Answers
  • Am I the only one that uses this shampoo? 1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair, and I've been using this shampoo for years. It's so affordable and the big bottle lasts for a long time. I recently started using it again after about a year and I swear my hair grew several inches in just two weeks. I don't use it for the purpose of growing my hair out, but if that's your goal, this really did make my hair grow longer!

I also love that it gets my hair VERY clean and doesn't weigh it down with a ton of product and buildup.
Krystal R.
My hair is very thine/fine and prone to breakage and damage, especially because I spend a lot of time at the pool. It doesn't grow very easily, it stops growing after a certain length. This shampoo really helped strengthen my hair, as well as thicken it. It also made my hair grow faster! Worked great for damage/split ends caused by everyday damage (brushing your hair, styling, etc). It's a great everyday shampoo, I only switched after coloring my hair because I needed something that would help maintain the color and something a little more focused on damage after coloring.
hope r.
I’ve been using this to wash my hair since high school. Naturally I have very fine, super curly and super oily hair. I love this bc it really does help my oil production and allows me to go longer between washing. I also notice my hair grows incredibly fast when using this compared to other shampoos. My hair also is noticeably thicker and has more volume. The cost of this for the amount of product is amazing! One bottle will last me months!!
Makinzie J.
This shampoo is great for thick hair. It isn’t my routine shampoo but I do use it every now and again. I tried this at the recommendation of my mom and I love it! It cleans the hair so well and strengthens it. After a few washes it was noticeable that I had less breakage. It’s not scented which is perfect if you are sensitive to that stuff. Worth a try if you have thick oily hair that needs a deep clean and some strengthening.
Crestina R.
I highly recommend this shampoo as well as the conditioner. It lathers nicely , makes me feel like I’m getting a deep clean. I have dry scalp in the summer & oily in the winter, it works best for me during both seasons. I purchased this brand because I read that it would help me with hair growth & I’m truly satisfied because my hair actually grew quickly.
Hailey W.
I will swear by this shampoo untill the day i die. If your hair is oily then use this if your hair is dry then use this if your hair needs more volume then use this if your hair is damaged then use this!!!!•if you want to grow your hair fast, USE THIS!!• if your hair is thin and falls out use this, just one wash and you will notice a difference right away!!!
Jill S.
I decided to grow my hair out for locks of love and started using the shampoo as a result. It's great for your body and your hair, which is amazing, but I only use it on my head and it seriously keeps my hair clean and soft for longer than any other shampoo I've used. It's so cheap and the bottle is huge, so I would recommend this to literally anyone
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
For the price, it is satisfying. Cleanses really well, but I don’t like to use it for a long period of time. Maybe about a week every few months. Compared to higher end, it cleanses well, but doesn’t leave my hair super soft as others do. I have really complicated hair so it is hard to find things that work.
Francesca N.
My hair is so soft and shiny after using this shampoo! It's so bubbly and easy to wash your hair! It doesn't strip the natural oils out of your hair and its so gentle! I love this product and it's so affordable and you get a lot of product and I have noticed my hair being healthier and longer!
Tosha Y.
I’ve used this for a few years and I really like it I don’t mind the smell and it makes my hair look healthier and stronger it does work better when used with the conditioner it helps with my tangles which is a blessing with how long and thick my hair is but this line is definitely worth a try
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?