BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • Can/does this shampoo help with dandruff or relief of itchy scalp...1 Answers
  • Am I the only one that uses this shampoo? 1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is that when I first started using this product, I noticed that I was losing quite a bit of hair, but that seemed to settle out. " in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
  • "This made my hair grow faster when I wasn't even seeing 1/2 inch every month." in 1 review
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I have very thick, curly, unmanageable hair, and I've been using this shampoo for years. It's so affordable and the big bottle lasts for a long time. I recently started using it again after about a year and I swear my hair grew several inches in just two weeks. I don't use it for the purpose of growing my hair out, but if that's your goal, this really did make my hair grow longer!

I also love that it gets my hair VERY clean and doesn't weigh it down with a ton of product and buildup.
hope r.
I’ve been using this to wash my hair since high school. Naturally I have very fine, super curly and super oily hair. I love this bc it really does help my oil production and allows me to go longer between washing. I also notice my hair grows incredibly fast when using this compared to other shampoos. My hair also is noticeably thicker and has more volume. The cost of this for the amount of product is amazing! One bottle will last me months!!
Makinzie J.
This shampoo is great for thick hair. It isn’t my routine shampoo but I do use it every now and again. I tried this at the recommendation of my mom and I love it! It cleans the hair so well and strengthens it. After a few washes it was noticeable that I had less breakage. It’s not scented which is perfect if you are sensitive to that stuff. Worth a try if you have thick oily hair that needs a deep clean and some strengthening.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I give it 4 stars even tho I love it bc I love that it makes my hair grow faster than normal. My hair never grows fast without it, it seems. BUT it drys my hair and scalp so bad. I just want a good shampoo and conditioner that takes away all dandruff and makes my hair shiny, clean and smell good 😩
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
This shampoo is wonderful. I use with with the Mane n Tail conditioner as well and have instantly noticed mt haor being less greasy, more colonized, and slightly thicker. I'm not sure about my hair growth yet but it's worth using even if just for the other beenfits.
Miss A.
Mane N Tail. My childhood memories of my mother washing my hair with this goodness. I haven't used it in a while but it's really good and moisturizing. Apparently, this product helps in making your hair grow since it has horse products in it. I honestly don't know.
Trish P.
This did do its job of cleaning my hair however it left it very dry and brittle. It is said to make hair shiny and manageable. It did neither. It lathers quite well and manages to cover all my hair though I would not buy this again or recommend it
Sami S.
Montague
I wash my hair once a week with this followed by their conditioner. It does help with growth of my hair and it’s the best shampoo I’ve found for my hair (long, think, wavy) it leaves a nice smell in my hair and it has a nice detangler in it.
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love this whole line, I’ve had my suspicions before I tried seeing as how it is for animals. My grandmother always swore by this and I wish I would’ve listened to her sooner! This gives a nice shine and maintains frizz excellently, especially with my 3C Curly hair!
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
I use this shampoo on myself, on my horses, and on my dogs. It works for all of us. It really cleans the hair, leaves a nice fresh smelling scent. I don't have to use near as much as I do with other shampoos. The big bottle lasts me for months. I would purchase again.
Stephanie S.
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?