BY NONE #49 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Keep your mind sharp with stimulating logic problems that will exercise your brain muscles - a great introduction to deductive reasoning! Enjoy easy, medium, hard, and truly tough puzzles in each issue of Original Logic Problems Magazine. Full size, 130 pages. see more...

Original Logic Problems
  • "Research shows that doing brain puzzles like this is a great way to fight off things like Alzheimers and memory loss." in 1 review
Ashley J.
I love logic puzzles. They keep your mind going and help you learn to think differently. These are difficult enough but not overly difficult to where you will never be able to finish them. I recommend these to everyone.
Karrie S.
These are for the OCD! PennyPress has the best Logic Problems magazine! It's fun filling out the boxes with X's for no's and a circle for a YES. Then by process of elimination from the clues provided, you figure out the puzzle. I loved doing these when I was home sick when I was younger. PennyPress is the best because they use a lot of the grid puzzles and some that you don't need the grid (which are harder for me and not as fun!). There are different levels of difficulty and some I can do, and some I laugh at and look in the back for the answers.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
My mom would love to do these logic problems. I did not have no idea how my mom would do these logic problems. Then one day I gave them a shot. They are fun to do. Well, the easy ones. I did the easy ones while my mom done the hard ones. The logic problems are a thinking puzzle book. It is good to exercise your brain.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
How does all the puzzle books on the market, the ones with logic puzzles in them are my favorite. I find them relaxing and a way to work the mind without having to try too hard. I am absolutely amazed that my husband can do these in pen about 5 minutes. It takes me a little longer than that but I still love them the
Sage T.
Midland, MI
These logic puzzles get me every time ! Once I pick up a book I can't stop! Who came first was it Jane? Was it Pete? Was he on a bike or walking? It's such a fun exercise that keeps me occupied for hours! AND it's great brain exercise !
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I would try and try and try my best to figure these darn things out and I could never do it. I would try marking pieces of paper with names and time or places and still. There has to be a trick to it but I never figured it out
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
These books were my favorite to pick up in the store. I became so interest in logic puzzles and trying to solve them, it was a great way to keep me pacified during long car rides or plan rides (in fact it still is!)
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I have been doing logic problems since I was 15. I am now 35 and still love doing them. It's a great way to keep your brain sharp. I buy them from discount stores, as they can get expensive. I would recommend them.
Monique S.
This is my favorite puzzle magazine. The logic problems range from easy to difficult and are a great way to exercise your brain power. I travel a lot and always take this magazine along to help pass the time.
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
Whenever I'm bored, isles us reach for my phone. The problem with that, however, is that it doesn't really help my brain. I now try to do these puzzles, to stimulate my brain. I highly recommend these puzzles!
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I love puzzles and this looks very interesting.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
I love logic problems. Where can I purchase this?
Isadora C.
Berkeley, Ca
I love this, don't you love them?
Alexandria H.
Where can you buy this??? I'm thinking of getting this.
Jennifer S.