Original Gourmet Original Lollipops

by Original Gourmet

Original Gourmet Original Lollipops: Fat free Only 120 calories Kosher and peanut-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Original Gourmet Original Lollipops!
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
The best lollipops in the world. My favorite flavors are Watermelon, Birthday Cake, and Sugar Cookie (holiday flavor). They last a long time, taste amazing, and have plastic sticks that don’t get soggy and gross. These are seriously worth the extra money. I purchase them from their website and fill a crystal vase with them in my house for myself and guests.
ANNA M.
League City, TX
We get these as a treat for our kids. They enjoy picking out their favorite flavors and the longevity of their chosen treat. We're usually buying at least 2 at a time
Tonia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these are huge, id say easily the size of a ping pong ball. The flavors are always so yummy, and the lollipop doesn't melt away really fast. These are very hard very solid VERY delicious lollies.
heather D.
Bethel Park, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge candy eater any more, but these are my weakness. My favorite flavors are blueberry cheesecake, Carmel apple, banana split, and cotton candy, but all are really yummy. I buy these in a box because its cheaper that way plus I'll always have them if I ever have a taste for them.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,081 reviews
These are all so good! Different flavors all great! Yummy & big too! Lasts a good amount of time. Not soft.
Chelsey D.
Bloomington , IL
Super tasty. Who doesn't love candy?? Especially candy containing organic products...sounds healthier than a snickers

Looking for your answer?