Original Gourmet Assorted Flavors Lollipops 37 oz

by Original Gourmet

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Original Gourmet Assorted Flavors Lollipops 37 oz Size: 2 lbs. Color: Multi-Colored.

Does anybody know where I can buy these at this item I've looked everywhere but I cannot find it I looked online and stores so on and so forth just can't find
Start your review of Original Gourmet Assorted Flavors Lollipops 37 oz!
Grace P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these! Super cheap, and great for those who work with kids. They taste great and come in several different flavors. Really great taste for the price.
abigail E.
Cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Original Gourmet Assorted Flavors Lollipops 37 oz uploaded by abigail E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite lollipops! My favorite is the blue raspberry, birthday cake, and sugar cookie! I usually find mine at the dollar tree or walmart. There such a good sweet treat and last for forever!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
2,152 reviews
I love these lollipops in bubblegym, pina colada, strawberry and blue berry flavors, so sweet and tasty
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I live these lollipops. The are all different flavors and the are so unique. They are not your typically flavored lollipops.