BY ORIGINAL DIPPITY-DO

A Beauty Balm For Your Hair, Infused With Nourishing Coconut Oil, Shea Butter And Silk Amino Acids, To Shape, Silken And Enhance Each Curl For Lasting Definition. Color Safe Paraben Free Made In Canada see more...

• So they still make this? I never see it!2 Answers
  • I have bi-racial hair and I've been looking for a product...1 Answers
maria z.
Corona, NY
I love that I found this product at tj maxx for only $5. 11 ounces this will last me a long time. You don't need much. It leaves a cast which I love you, just scrunch it out with your favorite oil/serum. I will definitely recommend this product.
Gallagher K.
Found this product at Tj Maxx and everytime I see it I have to stock up! It's Reasonably priced at $5, and it works wonders with my hair and my girls hair! This is our to go for curl enhancing and defining. I suggest next time youre at Tj Maxx, marshalls or Home goods keep an eye out for this product!!
Yarelis M.
emerson
I bought it in marshalls for $5.Its not really a cream is more like a gel but it doesnt make your hair hard like regular gel.I like it but i would say it works better on virgen hair because i use it on my daughters hair and it defines her curls alot more than mine .
Kaylee W.
My great grandmother used this brand and she had beautiful hair. While I don’t think it makes my hair any curlier, it does make it very soft and has a nice smell to it. It is a bit on the pricier side, but is worth the buy if you don’t wash your hair everyday
Mayelin S.
Bronx, NY
Love this product it is amazing for girls with curly hair. But since i lost my curls im bringing them back, once my hair starts to get used to this product my hair will get back to being amazing . I would recommend this product, the smell is amazing, this brand also has the Gel, Moose, Shampoo, Conditioner etc. Best item I ever had trust me you wont regret getting this product.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
This product sucks. It doesn't feel like a cream, it's more of a gel. Two dollar gel from Walmart is better than this product. The hair does not feel soft and if you leave this product in after a day you'd have the worst tangles. If you love moose and smelly products than this is for you.
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
I like this gel, but it kind of makes my hair sticky and hard. Maybe I should use less of the product on my hair to actually make it look good.
Alexandria J.
This whole line is amazing! It works great on my coils and smells amazing. It's really creamy and it works best when my hair is wet.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
very disappointed in this product. the mousse is terrible. it does habe a nice smell to it but it weighed my hair down badly.
Aida G.
Es el producto que estuve buscando por mucho tiempo, no tiene parabenos y es color save. Puedo dejar mis risos al natural.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
So they still make this? I never see it!
Barbara B.
Cleveland, OH
I have bi-racial hair and I've been looking for a product to enhance my curls and reduce the frizz. I came across this product I would like to try.