Original Coffee

by Keurig

• Coffee flavored with notes of rum, vanilla, and caramel. • Light roast, caffeinated coffee • 100% Arabica coffee • Naturally and artificially flavored • Non-alcoholic • Certified Orthodox Union Kosher   Our individually packed KAHLÚA® Coffee single cup pods are master roasted using 100% Arabica beans chosen for their superior quality and unique characteristics, ensuring a bold, lively flavor. Enjoy a truly unforgettable taste experience with this rich and smooth roast.   Straight up smooth and sweet. Kick back and enjoy the bold, lively flavors of KAHLÚA® Coffee and consider your step pepped.

Does this taste good? Most k-cup flavored coffees taste so burnt!
Could I use it for making cakes or cupcakes?
I was wondering how does this Kahlua taste, is it like the drink?
Start your review of Original Coffee!
Product Highlights
My all time favorite flavor coffee it's really hard to find them in the stores are always out of themin reviews
Tried this for the first time today and I'm hooked already!in reviews
Catherine  F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this flavor , especially after having a long day the day before the next morning I whip one of these babies out make me a cup of coffee and add a bit of whiskey into it and bam I’m great for the rest do the day !
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I forgot about these! I bought a box of these, and with a little milk, these were phenomenal. Sweet, flavorful, complex. I need to go buy more right now!
Amanda B.
Delicious coffee with the flavor of Kahlua. It was in a multipack I purchased. it's not a cup of coffee I would have every day, but is good for the occasional here and there.
Giovona R.
Ogden, UT
I tried this for the 1st time when i was out of town. Its by far the best. But ive also only tried these. I want a Keurig for Christmas
Meghan L.
Northport, NY
We recently got this brand at my office and I am in LOVE. It's delicious, wholesome, and is great with a tiny bit of sweetener and milk. Not the least bit bitter, like some of the K-cups tend to be, but it's also relatively strong! The flavor isn't overwhelming, just enough to give you a bit of comfort!
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's a exquisite coffee, specially when you wake up in the morning or in the afternoon snack. For people who don't like caffeinated is not recommended, but it is an excellent option for those who like a tasty coffee. I recommend it!!
Liz M.
These Kalia k-cups are a tasty way to spice up your coffee routine. It's especially tasty with a splash of plain or flavored cream of your choice!
Brittany S.
Copperas Cove, TX
My favorite coffee! Mix it with some Amoretto creamer and it is complete heaven, the best way to wake up in the morning!
Arlette L.
Palmview, TX
Its good. I like the taste. It smells amazing when brewing.. It can be a little high for my budget but when I want to spoil myself I buy this.
Jennifer C.
Eastvale, CA
I love everything kahlua and this coffee tastes great. The Kahlua taste is subtle but yummy. I will definitely be buying these again!