BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuicecad drinking chocolate

by cad drinking chocolate

Drinking chocolate By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville. Offering a smooth and chocolatey experience designed to be made with milk Cadbury Drinking Chocolate has a warming, comforting and uplifting effect any time of the day Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is Fairtrade certified, helping producers get a fair deal

Original Cadbury Drinking chocolate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England!
member-3f2522
I was raised in Swiss miss and hershey's for hot chocolate growing up. My friend gave me a container of this Cadbury Drinking Chocolate and it's all I want now. So rich and delicious. Not watered down or filled with stale marshmellows. This stuff is the real deal and has the best Chocolate flavor hands down!
Marissa H.
Irmo, S.C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is always the best hot chocolate. I ordered a few containers and had them shipped. As always it was amazing and I don't need as much powder as I do with Swiss miss brand. Plus the flavor is so much creamier 😋
Jennifer  W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my kid’s favorite to use in hot chocolate. Amazing when mixed with milk. Will always be a pantry staple.
Iona G.
Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England uploaded by Iona G.
I always have a pot of this at home, it's my all time favourite Hot Chocolate. It's sweet enough so no need to add sugar. Hot chocolate always has to be boiling hot done in a pan on a stove rather than in a microwave. This hot chocolate powder is easy to mix and doesn't clump up. Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England uploaded by Tessa P.
I’m rating the lighter version of the classic Cadbury hot chocolate. It’s still great - though I prefer it made with milk than water (or 50/50). Creamy and mixes well so you don’t get left with dry crusty patches in the bottom of the mug.
Madelyn W.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England uploaded by Madelyn W.
Whenever I’m in need of some self-love, hot chocolate is a must! Cadbury’s hit the spot every time with their delicious chocolate power. I always grab the big tub as it is better value. Add marshmallows, whipped cream and sprinkles and you’re good to go!
Malvina T.
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki
I absolutely love this product and I enjoy a hot cup of chocolate almost every night! It’s my favorite since 2000 that I discovered it and will definitely keep buying it! I highly recommend it 🌸
Melina P.
Thessaloniki
Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England uploaded by Melina P.
Excellent product. Ideal for delicious drinks, with or without friends. The ultimate chocolate flavor. The taste is rich and intense and its smell is the characteristic smell of Cadbury. It is a real tasting experience. I will buy it again and again.
yasmeen A.
1389 flat 102 sharjah
Original Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England The Best Of British Drinking Chocolate Imported From The UK England uploaded by yasmeen A.
My kids always craving for chocolate cadbury milk otherwise they don't like to drink milk.cadbury chocolate makes a milk delicious and sweet that's why kids love to drink it.
Tatiana D.
Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
This hot chocolate bring me memories, ex work place always use to enjoy a cup of cadbury hot chocolate. Felt so good every time i had one, even though i know i get few pimpols when i have hot chocolate as a drink but i can’t resist

Looking for your answer?