BY BABY FOOT #8 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Baby Foot is an easy three-step process: apply, soak, then wash away. It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby's. Results vary among individuals. In some cases it may take approximately two weeks

AS SEEN ON TV - The Original Baby Foot Peeling Mask Made with 17 natural ingredients and botanical extracts; IF YOU suffer from dry, cracked feet with callouses, then you want the best foot care treatment you can get. Baby foot restores your feet to the smooth, soft feet you once had in as little as two weeks.; THE MOST favorite foot mask for aged Calluses and Dead Skin. Easy to use - a simple three-step process - open, apply, and then wash away. No pain at all, just tender smooth feet.; ENJOY A Spa experience at home; No scrubbing, no pain, just sit back, relax and get flawless feet with Baby Foot; BEST GIFT IDEA; this foot mask is great to share with your family and friends. Let them enjoy baby soft, healthy feet like yours. 1 pair - (2 booties)

• Are the chemical peels for your #feet harmful to use? I k...2 Answers
  • What did everyone experience? I got mine in the mail yest...1 Answers
mary w.
Waltham, MA
I begged my mom to buy this as a birthday gift to myself since it was one of those products you want but seems a little unnecessary for the price, so it was a good opportunity. I had tried there moisturizing lavender booties, they were okay, more of a spa treatment than a lasting effect on the foot (overpriced in my eyes). I noticed that there was this new fab of a incredibly well regarded foot peel, who knew same brand! The reviews were just incredible and the amount of reviews too was some of the highest I've ever seen. I now know why. You need to use them the correct way for them to work the way they should for a longer effects but no matter if you make a mistake such as leave nail polish on, not soaking your feet everyday, or only doing one foot soak pre peel. The key things you NEED TO DO: Soak and clean feet prepeel, AT LEAST AN HOUR but 2 is the best for lasting results. The tape is somewhat hard since the gel tends to take the sticky stuff off. Best way is to put them on and put a hair elastic or rubber band and put it around your ankle then put calf socks on. Men's socks work the best. It is difficult to walk so be easy and don't slip. The peeling started 4 days after the peel and once it starts it really starts. Your entire layer of skin comes off and it's pretty gross so I think soaking is also good to take that dead skin off so it's not all coming off in your bed while sleeping. I am a beauty junkie to say the very very least.  I have never seen a product that works for everyone no matter how bad your feet really are. Mine are very bad, I'm looking at you heels!!!! I HAD callouses, dead skin, and a couple worts or something below my toes from working out. It's all peeling off at the moment, I'm in the bath on my 5th day and it's gross. Really gross. I know it's hard but don't peel it is very counter intuitive. This can lead to more dead skin in the near future so let it do its thing. If you wear sandles I'd switch to flats or the best bet is just a light pair of sneakers. I understand as I hate socks and sneakers. To anyone who is still reading thank you for listening to my rant. Oh, this peel IS worth the money, the moisturizing booties just didn't do the trick for the price. These effects are long lasting but I suggest a new treatment every 8-12 months. Happy peeling!
P.s. all you girls/guys that want your man to have better feet there is a new mens peel and to all you men that care about your feet and your partner =)
Jaci W.
Spokane
I found this at Target and it had me very intrigued so I had to grab it. It was $25 so I was thinking, this mother better work. I get it home and put the booties on and the texture is just kind of cool and almost gel like. What was interesting is that it states not to use any additional exfoliators or anything and that your dead skin will just kind of flake off. After a few days I was like.. guess it didn’t work. By day four or five my dead skin literally just started to flake off, revealing the softest baby like feet. This is incredible, it’s less than the cost of getting a pedicure and more effective if your feet really need some TLC.
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
I have ugly feet!

There, I said it. They really suck. I get calloused, dry, rough, itchy, cracked heels. My big toes look like rocks. No amount of moisturizers, soaks, exfoliators, or special treatments work on these beasts.

Except Baby Foot. Oh my gawd, this is a miracle in a booty. I'm currently in massive peeling mode right now, as I did the Baby Foot treatment on Thursday. My problem heels were the first to admit defeat in the process, as always, and I can see pinker, smoother skin emerging once again.

To keep my feet in check, I try to do a treatment about every three months. I leave on the booties a bit longer than the recommended hour, and only directly after a long, warm bath to allow my feet to get max absorption. Then, to speed up the peeling process, I soak my feet daily for about fifteen minutes minimum.

My feet will be in perfect shape for vacation now!
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
This is one of the few products where it really does work just as advertised! I saw commercials on Facebook and was assuming they were exaggerated. But seriously, it works just like that! You put on the little booties and wear them for an hour (I wear them for a little longer, like an hour and a half) and then rinse your feet off. It helps to soak your feet in the bathtub as long as u can sit in there prior to wearing them. In 3-4 days, your feet will look like they have contracted leprosy! Seriously, I was in the bathtub one night and looked at my feet and they looked like they had blisters on them. The dead skin literally just feel off. They will shed dead skin for several days, so it’s best to time it to where you don’t have to go anywhere in heels or sandals during the shedding time. Afterwards, your feet will be soft and smooth! I HIGHLY recommend this product!
kelly P.
Fishers , IN
I really enjoy this exfoliating foot peel. This is my second one i have complete. And i got great results. Haven’t went back to get a pedi for a few months. After the 3rd or 4th day that is when my foot started to peel. Once that is completed my feet feel so smooth and soft. Must try for for and woman however not diabetics per the warning labels Original Baby Foot Peel Before picture I’ll show you after I’m done peeling
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I love this mask. It literally transformed my feet in a way I didn’t think was possible. I’ve had expensive pedicures and this mask changed the complete texture of my heels in 4 days. My feet molted like snakeskin but it was worth it! I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was so good I filmed a review on YouTube. - Tamara Erskine Original Baby Foot Peel
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
So yes, this product is kind of expensive. But in my state, estheticians aren’t allowed to use the little cheese grater / peeler thing on your feet during pedicures anymore so I was looking for anything to take off all the skin. Honey this works! Worth the price tag and 5 days or so after the soaking, your feet start shedding that dry nasty skin! Love it!
Samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product is beyond amazing and one of the products that I recommend most often to friends, family...anybody that will listen! The results , although not immediate, are amazing. You put the booties on for one hour and then rinse off. Within a few days, you can see the dead / dry skin peeling from your feet. More than you even realized that you had. The name doesn't disappoint, it truly leaves your feet callous free and soft , with a healthy color and  looking like baby feet.  Even for those who love pedicures, this is a great product to use when transitioning from winter to summer and to keep your nail technician from having tons of work to do on your feet.
Jessica L.
I have tried a few other brands and there is no comparison! Baby Foot is so much better it hardly seems fair to group the other guys in the same category! Such a great excuse to kick your feet up for an hour and relax! Then all you do is go about life and that dead calloused skin will just come off all by itself. I do soak my feet every night for the 1st 5 days to a week in a baking soda warm water mixture for about 20 min each night. I’ve done the peel without doing this and the end result is the same. I find soaking them speeds the process up a bit and that’s 20 min of relaxing and letting myself have a moment of pampering!
Darla S.
There are so many great reviews for this, that I decided to try it. I had minimal results. I wanted more peeling! I followed directions and soaked before using, but maybe I should have soaked every day? I did see some results, but not like many reviewers. I may purchase again and try more soaking...
rose e.
I heard about these and read a blog about how these dramatically change the condition of your feet if they are really dry/ cracked. Does this product work? I would love to try it out
Stephanie O.
Stockton, CA
Where can we buy these?
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
Is it painful at all during application or while the skin is peeling?
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
How messy is this??? will it make my skin peel off completely or in little pieces
Samantha M.
Sunrise
Does this product only peel the heel or the entire foot?