BY ORIGINAL BABY

• Is this really a needed thing to help baby hold bottle better or ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this need one now for my baby girl?4 Answers
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
Great for any parent. whitefish when your child wants to hold the bottle but is to young and nit strong enough to do it on their on yet! 😄
eve m.
Absolutely love this product is was the only way my son would hold his bottle for a long time i would defently recommend to any paren't
molly s.
Salina, KS
This is the bomb.com I would recommend it to anyone definitely. It is substantiable and easy to use. Very good stuff for baby's
Rebecca G.
This is awesome!! So much easier for tiny hands to hold their bottles. LOVE this bottle holder! Best baby shower gift!!
Gaabby G.
Lilburn, GA
Where can I find this ??? This is going to be my second baby & I just found out about this :o I need this
Azra A.
Graz
Veoma zanimljiva flasica za svaku bebu, prakticna je kada beba pocne sama da drzi, vesela boja i kvalitetan materijal.
Alanna L.
otimo para bebes q nao tem cordenacao motora lnda cor as criancas adoram
muito bom para o desenvolvimento
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Where can I find this need one now for my baby girl?
gloria m.
Is this really a needed thing to help baby hold bottle better or more i have money amd its cute sp i got it type of thing