Original Aroma Boost Dish Soap

Experience scent like never before, with Gain Aroma Boost dish soap. Doing the dishes will enhance your senses and leave your dishes sparkling clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Original Aroma Boost Dish Soap!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Gain everything!! Dish soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, swifter floor cleaner. All in this amazing original sent. I have tried other scents and they all smell nice but this one is amazing!!
Macy A.
This is amazing! It cleans so well and smells clean too. It is rough on the hands when hand-washing dishes but not as bad as the Ajax one!
Sherri L.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This dish washing liquid is great, it gets tuff stains and hard dried food off of your dishes with ease.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
I love the scent of gain laundry detergent so naturally I love this product. It works very well, just as good as dawn. I would recommend this product to anyone who washes dishes by hand!
Kanesha B.
Lamar
Great product!! Highly recommend for someone who washes dishes in a sink or even washes dishes off before placing in a dishwasher. It gets any grease or grim off and doesn't leave any residue.
Leidy Johana Z.
Really good taking away the oil from the dishes , good smell and i like the fact that you don't need a lot product in your sponge. I bought it in BjS , good quality and good price , is a product that i would recommen
Lucia M.
Modesto, CA
Love this sent and still smells amazing after clothes are dry! The scent is not overpowering just clean and fresh! Love using this!
Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Using this makes the whole kitchen smell like the original gain sent. I was so excited when they made gain dish soap. It really got the greasy of my pans and my dishes came out clean. I dont use a dishwasher I like to wash my hand. Another reason I like to use this kind of dish soap is cause it leaves my hands super soft and smelling like the famius gain smell.
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
es uno de los detergentes para lavar platos que uso. me gusta mucho solamente que deberian de hacerlo mas concentrado porque solo deja aroma en los platos no quita la grasa facilmente. para eso hay que usar muchooo del liquido para que trabaje algo rapido.
Dunia Z.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Es muy bueno, porque si deja muy limpia la ropa y la deja con buen aroma, además su precio es muy bueno.

Looking for your answer?