BY ORIFLAME #94 in Body Scrub

Wet your face and scrub the clarifying mask for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, wipe and apply the mask. Best for all age and skin types. see more...

• Could you use this on your chest and back? Has anyone used it on ...2 Answers
  • Much people said me this mask are incredible but I not dirección ...4 Answers
  • I would like to buy this product, my skin type is mixed sometimes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
This product is amazing!!!i have dark spots bc of ance,moderate acne,dry skin.this product has really cleared up my skin and has made it soft and clearer!i have tryed many over the counter products and this is the best!unfortunately i have to order it online so its not available in stores its a little pricey but alittle goes a long way!
Verónica L.
Santa Ana, CA
Definitivamente recomendable, es un producto muy amigable con la piel, la hace sentir limpia y sin exceso de grasa, pero tampoco reseca. Me gustan todos los productos de limpieza de Oriflame, además el aroma que deja en la piel pone de buenas, nada empalagoso.
Purnesh b.
Pune
It's a best product for acne prone skin it lightens up the redness and also helps to treat the acne and also cleans the skin
Esraa E.
00202
More than perfect really!! It actually clears all the dust and dirt. After using it i felt that my face is very clear and fresh. But it’s only problem that it comes in a very small packaging that is enough for one to two times maximum, wish they make a big one from this mask.
Mirha S.
Lahore
Not an amazing product. It did not do anything positive for my skin at all. Made me break out. It may be because of my skin type but due to my personal experience, I wouldn’t recommend it do anyone else.Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask
Fatimah A.
Giza,Egypt
One of the best pure masks i have ever used , i'm seriously in love with oriflame products , cheap and amazing whay can be beyter than that ! Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask
Anamika T.
New delhi
Tried for the first time and it totally works and makes my skin even and so smooth. I just can't get my hands off from my face. Its must for everyone to try 😍 Thankyou oriflame im your fan now.
Manar G.
Oriflame veryme prep me primer should be your first step to the perfect finish♡♡ The creamy white formula vanishes into skin without a trace, mattifying and reducing pore visibility♡♡
Hend H.
giza
My first time using it was this month as i am pregnant again and started to think of my facial treatments so i tried this product it was good but need to try it more than one time to take a good effect
I bought this mask for my oily skin with acnes and black pores. It smells nice but might not be suitable for sensible skin types as mine. After the two steps it is better to use light face cream. In general, nice to try but I would not buy again.
Ayla E.
Pamplona
Much people said me this mask are incredible but I not dirección what's your opinion?
Natalia H.
I would like to buy this product, my skin type is mixed sometimes it is fat or dry. I do not know if it works for me. Has anyone tried it? If I'm interested in using it, but does it really work?
Marci H.
Could you use this on your chest and back? Has anyone used it on teenagers?