Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubOriflame
Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask

Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask

by Oriflame

Wet your face and scrub the clarifying mask for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, wipe and apply the mask. Best for all age and skin types.

What is the price?
Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask ? I'm beginning used this product and I can say is one of the best that I used for acne.
Have you guys ever used #oriflame products? If yes then can you list some? I have been using Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask and it helps me to clean the impurities and leaves the skin to a smoother look!
Start your review of Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask!
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
This product is amazing!!!i have dark spots bc of ance,moderate acne,dry skin.this product has really cleared up my skin and has made it soft and clearer!i have tryed many over the counter products and this is the best!unfortunately i have to order it online so its not available in stores its a little pricey but alittle goes a long way!
Purnesh B.
Pune
It's a best product for acne prone skin it lightens up the redness and also helps to treat the acne and also cleans the skin
heidi S.
milwaukee, WI
These skin scrubs work amazingly I love them I use them.all the time I buy them a lot They work well for me
Gaby O.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a really good product Oriflame is a swedish company and thier skincare line is great,I have acne and I've used some of thier face cleansers and toners and it has helped tremendously to reduce the size of pores and pimples on my face definitely reccomend a try
Ritu P.
Amazing effect. One must use and see yourself the glowing effects on your skin. Makes soft and can be felt by yours by touch.
Verónica L.
Santa Ana, CA
Definitivamente recomendable, es un producto muy amigable con la piel, la hace sentir limpia y sin exceso de grasa, pero tampoco reseca. Me gustan todos los productos de limpieza de Oriflame, además el aroma que deja en la piel pone de buenas, nada empalagoso.
Preeti G.
Sandy, Bedfordshire
Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask uploaded by Preeti G.
These are one time sachets including one face scrub and one face pack. It is for the instant glow. If you have to go out somewhere and your skin looks dull then this combo pack will do the job for you. And also it smells great. I have used it once only and actually upto buying the full size packs! You should try it once! Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask
ℳary30 ℳ.
Santo Domingo
Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask uploaded by ℳary30 ℳ.
This Pure Skin line is great for combination or oily skin, it helps with the appearance of blackheads and to minimize pores, excellent ✨
Ana A.
Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask uploaded by Ana A.
This face mask leaves your face so soft and smooth with a silky aspect. Also it cleares your pores quite good
Ana M.
Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask uploaded by Ana M.
this product is really great for sptted skin, it makes your skin look younger and clearer for day and night hours you have to use it every day, for better results and so you can see some difference. try it as soon as you can to eliminate those dark spots ORIFLAME Optimals Even Out Day Cream SPF20 + Night Cream Set of 2
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Narci R.
7801 nw 37th street Doral Florida United States
il y a 2 ans
D O. il y a 2 ans
I’ve not tried it. Keep us posted on advantages & if there are any disadvantages.
Ayesha U.
il y a 3 ans
Narci R. il y a 2 ans
I'm using the same as you and I think are good products it's help me with my acne.