BY ORIFLAME

Wet your face and scrub the clarifying mask for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, wipe and apply the mask. Best for all age and skin types. see more...

• Could you use this on your chest and back? Has anyone use...2 Answers
  • Much people said me this mask are incredible but I not di...4 Answers
  • I would like to buy this product, my skin type is mixed s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
This product is amazing!!!i have dark spots bc of ance,moderate acne,dry skin.this product has really cleared up my skin and has made it soft and clearer!i have tryed many over the counter products and this is the best!unfortunately i have to order it online so its not available in stores its a little pricey but alittle goes a long way!
Verónica L.
Santa Ana, CA
Definitivamente recomendable, es un producto muy amigable con la piel, la hace sentir limpia y sin exceso de grasa, pero tampoco reseca. Me gustan todos los productos de limpieza de Oriflame, además el aroma que deja en la piel pone de buenas, nada empalagoso.
Purnesh b.
Pune
It's a best product for acne prone skin it lightens up the redness and also helps to treat the acne and also cleans the skin
Youssra B.
Larache, Larache
I really liked the result after using this 2 steps mask is really refreshing and mattifying at the same time. It’s great for all skin types and specially oily skin. I strongly recommend it. Give it a try and you will love it like i did !
Mirha S.
Lahore, Punjab
Not an amazing product. It did not do anything positive for my skin at all. Made me break out. It may be because of my skin type but due to my personal experience, I wouldn’t recommend it do anyone else.Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask
Anamika T.
New delhi
Tried for the first time and it totally works and makes my skin even and so smooth. I just can't get my hands off from my face. Its must for everyone to try 😍 Thankyou oriflame im your fan now.
Dina N.
Suitable for oily skin.. I feel my skin freshly breathing after using it. Also helps with black heads and white ones. I use it weekly in the winter and twice a week in the summer.
Hend H.
giza
My first time using it was this month as i am pregnant again and started to think of my facial treatments so i tried this product it was good but need to try it more than one time to take a good effect
yugandhara p.
Oriflame is excellent product for skin care and magically look
When I use feel fresh and more NAD more people to ask me which you use losticka and any skin care produce
And I say them I use or if lame products these are so suitable to skin and affordable
My Photoshoot ausom Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Lipstick Baked Brick 2.5gm.." Expedited International Delivery By USPS / FedEx "Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying MaskThe ONE Illuskin Aqua Boost Foundation SPF20 (Light Ivory)
Shimaa R.
Cairo
Perfect exfoliator and mask in one product, very easy and affordable I used about 20 of it, suitable for oily skin cleans and refreshes the skin gently, suitable for travelling due to the packaging, I recommend it and gonna buy again
Ayla E.
Pamplona
Much people said me this mask are incredible but I not dirección what's your opinion?
Natalia H.
I would like to buy this product, my skin type is mixed sometimes it is fat or dry. I do not know if it works for me. Has anyone tried it? If I'm interested in using it, but does it really work?
Marci H.
Could you use this on your chest and back? Has anyone used it on teenagers?
Ayesha U.
Have you guys ever used #oriflame products? If yes then can you list some? I have been using Oriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask and it helps me to clean the impurities and leaves the skin to a smoother look!