Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume at Bluemercury. Weightless, plumping mist takes hair to its highest level by working to swell the hair shafts while offering flexible hold that lasts. This hair mi

Does the thickening spray, or volume mist work best Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume ?
I have really fine hair do you have any suggestions on products to use to add volume? I just recently purchased a hot air brush and I use [product:oribe-volumista-59oz] Currently.
How do you use this? And would it be good for thin bleached course hair? And how long would a bottle last you?
Start your review of Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume!
Stephanie  P.
Syracuse, NY
Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume uploaded by Stephanie  P.
This product takes some getting used to. I recommend using it in the roots while your hair is wet and blow drying with a round brush. Using it dry will make your hair crunchy.
Heather B.
Williston, VT
Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume uploaded by Heather B.
Absolute favorite Volumizing product. It sprays on like a spritz hairspray, and you need to comb it through right away or it will set like a hairspray. Once you blow dry, it becomes soft but with lots of hold. For me this lasts all day on my fine hair and really makes a difference in the volume at my roots. Occasionally the dispenser will clog, but it is easily fixed with a rinse under warm water.
Jackie D.
berkeley
Oribe Volumista Mist For Volume uploaded by Jackie D.
There’s definitely no doubt that this product gives you texture and volume. A couple of sprays and your hair is transformed. My only problem with this is the texture it creates after a while
Sasheen B.
Gold Hill, NC
I have super thin and limp hair and this product definitely makes a huge difference in the volume of it. I wasn't expecting that big of one but this stuff absolutely delivered and my hair looks so much fuller and thicker than b4 when I use it. I'm for sure going to keep buying it and I recommend that you guys do too!
ping H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
every oribe product smells amazing including this one,it is a little pricy for me,but worth of it.i have thin hair and been hair lose before due to scalp seborrheic dermatitis,i like to try product that make my hair full,spray this before blow hairdryer,it will make your hair root stand up to look full,and its smell great,its a must have item in my life now:)
Tracey D.
Oribe Volumista Mist for volume is one of the few products that actually adds volume to my hair for more than a few minutes. I have long hair thick hair but the strands are thin and lack volume. This has been a Godsend especially in the hotter months when my hair seems to fall flat. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who wants beautiful volume all day or night.
Natalie  B.
Dublin, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved this product it actually gave you a good amount of volume in my hair and it actually stayed like that for a long time. I do recommend this product especially if you have fine here no volume. #influenster #oribe
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,310 reviews
The Oribe Volumista is AMAZING! This is a must have product for volume. I love the fine mist, and it always gives me the right amount of volume. It also keeps my hair looking shiny and doesn't give a crunchy coating on the hair. It smells really good, but if you don't like scented hair products then might not be your thing. Oribe is a pricier brand, but their product really are worth the price. Highly recommend.
Sarah  G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love how this product smells. I use their OribeDry Texturizing Spray 8.5oz and loved the texture and smell so I thought I would try other products in the line. I had higher hopes I think. The product works well and has the same smell but I wanted blow out results. Maybe my hair is too long. I use this product with One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer,Professional Salon Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer 3-in-1 Negative Ion Straightener&Curly Brush Hair Dryer with Comb for All Hair Type with Anti-Scald Feature and get results but I would love blow out results.
Kathleen L.
Great formulation, light scent and gives great volume without crunchiness! Oribe continues to impress!