BY ORIBE

Get hair higher with this weightless mane-plumping mist. New age polymers swell each hair shaft for incredible lushness, natural body and brilliant luster.

How to Use: Mist lightly into towel-dried hair from roots to ends and blow-dry. To add more body, add Velcro rollers once hair is dry.

Benefits:

• Weightless mane-plumping mist
  • Swells hair shaft
  • Soft, natural volume and luster
  • Flexible hold with memory
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Copolymer Resins create volume while providing humidity-resistant hold.
  • Marine Glycogen enhances volume and stimulates the scalp and hair follicles.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.

ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
Where do I even begin with Oribe. Oribe educators Christian Ceja and Kien Hoang themselves, have taught me well with this one of a kind, high end brand. If you don't know how to use this product in your hair, it's so simple. After you have towel dried your hair, spray this amazing bottle of magic by grabbing sections of your hair, and spraying at the scalp, tussle it in, and move on the next section. When you are done, blow dry your hair, and before your very eyes, Oribe's magic will have shown it's super power. In other words, your hair is more than ready to be styled. For me personally, my hair after blow drying will automatically show me the style of my hair. Use Oribe Superfine and your ready to slay the day!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I have a problem. I am OBSESSED with this product. I was a hair model and got this as a gift and have been a huge fan and have bought it ever since! It gives my hair an interesting, textured volume that makes me feel sexy. Buy this. show off your hair!
Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm not sure what exactly is in this product but it does exactly what it says! Volumista gives you tons of lift where you spray and blow dry. It also speeds up drying time, which is an extra bonus. The product is pricey but it will last you a long time.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
I have really thick coarse hair so it's so hard to achieve any volume. This spray does wonders for me. Gives me volume without any teasing (rips hair). When spraying this in the roots you have to work fast to blow dry your hair. If not it will start to stiffen up.
Amanda S.
This stuff is great for adding volume to your hair. Its a little out of my price range but you definitely get your money's worth. The only thing I don't love is that you have to use it on damp hair and then blow dry it.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
How do you use this? And would it be good for thin bleached course hair? And how long would a bottle last you?

back