BY ORIBE

Get rich quick. This supremely soothing, extra-gentle shampoo satisfies your hair’s thirst for incredible softness and shine.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least a minute), rinse.

Benefits:

• Highly moisturizing, yet weightless
  • Strengthens hair while fighting sun damage
  • Encourages beautiful texture and body
  • Formulated without lauryl or laureth sulfates, parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Hydrolyzed Soy Protein offers powerful hair-strengthening properties, which enhance manageability and improve body and texture.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds in volume.
  • Multi-layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and guards hair color from the harmful effects of the sun.

haven w.
Savannah
I bought this for my partner and while He loved it, I thought it definitely needs more fragrance. That being said it is an amazing product from an amazing line and l leaves hair soft and silly and either sex can use it without conflicting scents. A very good gift for those who like clean shampoos. Highly recommended by my significant other and I've even used it a few times. This line also works great with babies in so much as preserving more of that natural sweet baby smell.

Becareful using scented shampoos conditioners
for infants because they are not tear free or fragrance free. We sometimes had those crazy baby days where all of their special shampoo is gone and it's this or nothing... Lol... #babydays #savethedayshampoo

Unisex Bath Products are also a great gift for anyone who has stumped you on a guest list, office party, and secret Santa gifts!
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
this product has a  great smell, leaving ny hair so soft and no fly aways. I love this product. I don't really like the price so much but for great hair comes a higher price. It targets my frizz and controls it. Very satisfied with this product.
Michael B.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very good for the price.the best thing is a little goes a long way, just a small dallop on your hand and it foams up all your hair.  After I get out my hair always feels super soft and managable.
brittania g.
New York , NY
This shampoo is actually amazing. Ruins the gorgeous smell this is the only shampoo this expensive that is worth every single penny. I have yet to find an viable alternative. You will not be disappointed.
Allana T.
It's really hard, in my opinion, to find a shampoo that not only leaves your hair feeling very clean, but soft as well. Not to mention one that doesn't disturb your color! My blonde hair fades very quickly when I use cleansing shampoos, but if I use something strictly for moisturize, it doesn't get all the product buildup out. Well, this shampoo is perfect. It gets all the grime out of my hair, but still leaves it feeling silky. And it has yet to mess with my color! The price point is high, yes, but I've found that at the end of the day, there IS a difference between drugstore and high-end hair products.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I'm a big fan of other products iv tryed with this line but don't really care for this. It doesn't foam up as much as I'd like to make my hair really feel clean. I'm just not real impressed with this at all.
Erica C.
mcminnville
I give this a 3 because my hair type is dry and it caused my hair to be more dry. It smells good and the smell is there for a quite time. I would highly recommend for people who don't have dry skin. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Expensive but smells good and doesn't dry your hair out. Lathers amazingly and leaves a very silky feeling. Great for men and women.
Rachel M.
Auburn
Smells of luxury! I love how it lathers and cleanses my hair. Just expensive for me. If you like luxury it's for you!
Tayler M.
Shelby Township
Great for that client that have some allergies or sensitivity to certain things in a shampoo! Smells great

back