BY ORIBE

OribeUltra Gentle Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsFor all hair types, specifically those looking for a high performance shampoo formulated without Sulfates. Ideal for Keratin- and color-treated hair. WhatHighly moisturizing, yet weightless Strengthens hair while fighting sun damage Encourages beautiful texture and body Formulated without parabens, lauryl and lauryth sulfates or sodium chloride. Provides UV protection. Keratin treatment and color-safe. Lather, indulge, rinse. 250 ml/8. 5 fl. oz. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Erica C.
mcminnville
I give this a 3 because my hair type is dry and it caused my hair to be more dry. It smells good and the smell is there for a quite time. I would highly recommend for people who don't have dry skin. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
this product has a  great smell, leaving ny hair so soft and no fly aways. I love this product. I don't really like the price so much but for great hair comes a higher price. It targets my frizz and controls it. Very satisfied with this product.
Beverly N.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love this shampoo. My stylist recommended this line of Oribe shampoo after I complained about my scalp being constantly itchy. She suggested I try this because it was free from a lot of the chemicals used in normal shampoo bought at retailers. I'm so glad I followed her advice. I have been using this product for months now and the itching has decreased dramatically! I won't use another shampoo ever!
Scott D.
manchester
As a hairdresser I am a huge hair care fan and as gent use plenty of women's hair products on my own head. I stocked oribe myself in my own shop and I have been completely obsessed with the brand including my clients . I certainly would recommend the complete range to others any day
Widad A.
Salé
Oribe ultra gental shampoo. This a shampo very useful for hair too much. And it have a smells beautiful.