BY ORIBE

Who’s the richest of them all? Drench hair in the deepest moisture, soaking up softness and shine without weighing hair down. With locks this sleek, tangles become a distant memory.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse.

Benefits:

• A highly moisturizing yet weightless conditioner
  • Keeps hair soft and tangle-free
  • Fends off damage from chemical and heat processing
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Vegetable-Derived Protein strengthens hair while reducing the degree of damage sustained from chemical treatments and styling practices.
  • Cetrimonium Chloride provides conditioning and anti-static properties.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 and Amber Extract soften, moisturize and strengthen hair, while nourishing, increasing shine and adding combability.
  • Multilayered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and guards hair color from the harmful effects of the sun.

Buy on Amazon
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I got a sample of this stuff recently, and oh man am I in love. The smell is AMAZING (of course) and lasts in my hair throughout the day. This is one of only a couple of conditioners which don't weigh my hair down and I feel like it even added some extra bounce! My hair was incredibly soft and easy to brush through after using, and had great shine. My only issue is the price point. At $50+, this is not the most accessible product on the market. If I had my way, I'd use it all the time. Sadly, I do not have that chunk of change to go dropping on a conditioner alone every time I run out. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for sales and coupons though!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Best smelling hair products on the market and make my hair soft. Gentle line is safe for color, packaging is beautiful, and it makes my hair feel fabulous and fragrant all day.
Shelby T.
Long Beach, CA
LOVE all Oribe products and I always recommend.  Great for my hair, love the scent and always gives me lasting results.  This conditioner is a crowd favorite and I will continue to use it in the future.  It does the best job at silky smooth hair and smells great
Cory S.
Springdale, AR
This makes your thirsty hair feel soooo much better. It is a nice everyday conditioner. I would say if you like to wash your hair everyday this is the conditioner for you.
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
Pricey but worth the money! Best shampoo and conditioner for fine hair. Doesn't dry hair and doesn't make hair feel heavy. Could use everyday and not damage hair.
sabrina a.
Austin, TX
I Love This Product , It Works The Best. I love when i use this it makes my hair straight when i put my finger through my hair they go straight threw my hair
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
This product was amazing. I reccomend this to anyone. The only downfall was the price, otherwise, it was amazing and made my hair feel amazing
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
I don't think it was worth what I paid for it! I was expecting more for the price I feel like it left my hair super oily.
Natalie |.
This stuff makes my hair so soft and makes it easy to comb through when wet. It's on the spendy side but worth it!