BY ORIBE

Plump up the volume with this high-density finishing spray that inflates hair for extra thickness and lushness. Oribe’s secret for hair that is big, beautiful, beyond luxurious

How to Use: Shake. Spray. Plump. Finishes and holds styles. Add heat for extra volume.

Benefits:

• Creates voluptuous, bombshell hair
  • Adds density and dry hold without stickiness
  • Thickens by swelling the hair shaft from roots to ends
  • Lightweight moisturizers prevent hair from looking dry and dull. Extends the life of your blowout
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Naturally-Derived Polymer reduces oiliness and creates volume while leaving the hair with a soft, dry finish.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthens damaged hair, protects the hair shaft and enhances body and shine.
  • Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges by absorbing and trapping dirt and oils and odors to lift and add body to the hair.

Buy on Amazon
Laura R.
Santo Domingo
Este producto es mi favorito! Me ha salvado en muchas ocasiones. Me deja el pelo con volumen y da una imagen de limpio, también se siente limpio. Es un producto con buena relación entre precio-Caridad, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Liv A.
DAVENPORT, IA
This brand is literally my top 2 brand for hair care. The smell alone does everything. The hold of the products. I want to bathe in this brand
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Words seriously can't describe how much I love this brand and everything they sell. I'm so in love with this product it's unreal real.
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
Love this spray for the beachy bed head look. It’s not too heavy on my hair and doesn’t leave it crunchy or hard.
Heena M.
Dubai, Dubai
Love this product, it adds tons of texture and thickness to my hair. It also has enough tackiness to hold the hair together and not leave it too greasy or messy looking.
Perfect for bed head look!
Devon T.
Victoria , BC
This is my ultimate dry shampoo/volumizing spray. Yes it is on the pricey side, but well worth the splurge when it makes your hair look this good. It is lightly scented, but I find the scent is gone by the time I get to work so not something to worry about compared to similar products that can be very perfumed. It gives great volume to my flat hair and can revive a style even two to three days after a wash.
Lonna L.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the best texturizer I have ever used. The only downside is that its so expensive and it runs out quickly if you are using it daily. I wish they could make a larger can, then it may be worth the price tag.
Christine
Portsmouth , VA
It definitely adds volume. A little goes a long way. I like to spray on my roots after styling so my hair has more volume. It holds the volume even in humidity and with my long hair.
Katherine C.
One of the best finishing sprays out there! Definitely pricier but you can see and feel the difference. It is very effective and lives up to the promise, especially on my unruly hair. This spray keeps everything in place.
Heather B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have thin hair and this stuff is AMAZING!!!! always gives me fabulous volume that lasts all day long!
S. W.
Do you prefer this or the dry texture spray?